Company Books

mr.buffalo

Having gone down the company route of buying a house my accounts are due every December which is no problem as I holiday in Pattaya for the month. The secretary of the estate agent that I bought the house from has all the company documents ( not house paper work as I have that here in the UK ) and this year being the first year to pay the accounts she sorted the accountants out got all the paper work sorted for me to sighn ( B10,000 which I thought was very reasonable ) etc etc. So due to the fact that a lot of us are going to be made redundant here in the UK ( moving the CNC machining to the Check Republic, greedy American venture capalist company bought us off Linde which in turn bought us off British Oxygen Company last year ) I will be coming to Pattaya to maybe buy,( but not a bar, can't drink enough for that venture ) start, innvest, vegetate so I will gather all the Thai paper work together and will need an accounting firm to do the accounts and hold the deeds, company reg. etc etc so any recomendations ? I did mention to the secretary ( who is a good friend ) that I may start a business soon and due to the fact that I have already got a company I would not have to start another one. She said it would be best to open another one in case it went belly up so then the house's company would be unaffected. Sound advice I thought.