Newbie Moving To Hh

salesguy

I have heard Top Marks Hotel gets top marks (note: I'm not a troll). I am looking for any reviews positive or negative of this hotel and other hotels/guesthouses that advertise in room internet.

Also, I am a single male in my mid 30s but am not Mr. Excitement so I don't care about the bars. Is Hua Hin safe and relaxing? How warm are the locals? I ask because in small Issan cities, we get the rock star treatment!

Thank you any and all. See you on the beach.

Also, I am a single male in my mid 30s but am not Mr. Excitement so I don't care about the bars. Is Hua Hin safe and relaxing? How warm are the locals? I ask because in small Issan cities, we get the rock star treatment!

Bored of Isaan? HH is fun and you can do what ever you want. You like the foreign life style? It's all there. Your like the Thai life Style. It's there too. You like the beach or mountains? HH can offer you all.

But be aware, you could bump into your sister-in-law.

Petch01

Stick to the local forum you're already posting on, you'll learn more.

Peely always plugs the City Beach, just look at other threads here, and its a nonsense that if he is in HH that he doesn't know Top Marks, it's, ooh, so far away from the CB (in a small town.). Think about it.