90 Days Notification

Dear friends,

Can admin or any senior friends advise me this : I am advised to notify the imm. every after 90 days. so in this regard i would like to know what kind of document and fees should i prepare to submit. I live here with one year working visa and this time is my first time to do this process so dont have much idea there for your are kindly requested to advise me the details.

Form

Fee

and others

Edited by drunken

Dear friends,

Can admin or any senior friends advise me this : I am advised to notify the imm. every after 90 days. so in this regard i would like to know what kind of document and fees should i prepare to submit. I live here with one year working visa and this time is my first time to do this process so dont have much idea there for your are kindly requested to advise me the details.

Form

Fee

and others

Go with your passport and fill a form in. No Fee.

I have not done this before, so I stand to be corrected by Lopburi3, but as far as I am aware you fill in TM 47 which I am trying to attach, hope it works.

No fee involved. You either do it in person or by registered mail 7 days before due date. No experience of which is better, though my usual paranoid self tells me go in person.

tm47___90_day_notification.pdf

There is no fee. You fill out a TM.47 form with your passport data and address and give to Immigration - they return the bottom portion with a new report date. You can download the from from the link in pinned items/useful information at top of this page and have it all ready before your visit. You should report not earlier than 7 days before or 7 days after you have been here 90 days from entry or last report.

Just recived back receipt of 90 days noticifation whit attachment of required document:

THE DOCUMENTS TO NOTIFY OF STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS BY REGISTERED MAIL

1. PHOTOCOPY OF THE PHOTO PAGE OF YOUR PASSPORT

2. PHOTOCOPY OF YOUR CURRENT VISA (LAST VISA) ON YOUR PASSPORT

3. PHOTOCOPY OF YOUR DEPARTURE CARD (TM.6.)

4. PHOTOCOPY OF THE LAST ENTRY STAMP

5. ORIGINAL OF RECEIPT OF NOTIFICATION (IF ANY)

6. ORIGINAL OF YOUR NEW 90 DAYS REGISTRATION FORM. DON'T FORGET TO SING YOUR NAME (TM.47)

7. A STAMPED, SELF-ADREDRESSED ENVELOPE TO RECIVEIVE YOUR NEW RECEIPT (10 BATH STAMP ATTACHED)

PROCEDURE:

SEND REGISTERED MAIL TO:

90 DAYS REGISTRATION,

ROOM 206 IMMIGRATION BUREAU,

SOI SUAN PLU, SOUTH SATHORN RD.,

SATHORN, BANGKOK 10120

PLEASE ALLOW AT LEAST 1 WEEK FOR DELIVERY OF REGISTERED MAIL.

YOUR NEW FORM WILL BE STAMPED AS OF THE EXPIRATION DATE OF YOUR OLD FORM

IMMIGRATION OFFICER TEL: 02-2855142

• 2 weeks later...
Just recived back receipt of 90 days noticifation whit attachment of required document:

THE DOCUMENTS TO NOTIFY OF STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS BY REGISTERED MAIL

1. PHOTOCOPY OF THE PHOTO PAGE OF YOUR PASSPORT

2. PHOTOCOPY OF YOUR CURRENT VISA (LAST VISA) ON YOUR PASSPORT

3. PHOTOCOPY OF YOUR DEPARTURE CARD (TM.6.)

4. PHOTOCOPY OF THE LAST ENTRY STAMP

5. ORIGINAL OF RECEIPT OF NOTIFICATION (IF ANY)

6. ORIGINAL OF YOUR NEW 90 DAYS REGISTRATION FORM. DON'T FORGET TO SING YOUR NAME (TM.47)

7. A STAMPED, SELF-ADREDRESSED ENVELOPE TO RECIVEIVE YOUR NEW RECEIPT (10 BATH STAMP ATTACHED)

PROCEDURE:

SEND REGISTERED MAIL TO:

90 DAYS REGISTRATION,

ROOM 206 IMMIGRATION BUREAU,

SOI SUAN PLU, SOUTH SATHORN RD.,

SATHORN, BANGKOK 10120

PLEASE ALLOW AT LEAST 1 WEEK FOR DELIVERY OF REGISTERED MAIL.

YOUR NEW FORM WILL BE STAMPED AS OF THE EXPIRATION DATE OF YOUR OLD FORM

IMMIGRATION OFFICER TEL: 02-2855142

I am on a retirement non-imm o visa. I am preparing to go to Mae Sai for the 90 day address reporting. My address has not changed since the last such report. Apart from submitting the completed tm47 form, will I need to append any of the above or anything at all? Should I take along the original doc that my landlord had given me attesting to my residence at the address (it's all in thai).

Would appresciate a quick reply as I'm going on Monday. Thanks so much.

• 1 month later...

Thanks a loat for the information provided... Now i learned the easy way to do.... lucky to know that ... I can send the notification by mail.... hmmm actually I had to drive long way from my place to the HQ in BKK .. Thanks every one who have replied and advised me..

Hope every one is in Gud health..

regards

. You can download the from from the link in pinned items/useful information at top of this page and have it all ready before your visit.

WHY am i unable to download a BLANK form from either the Immigration website or the TV website the forms are always overprinted

with FORMTEXT up until now i was assuming this as Thai logic the ability to download a form that you cant use but as you have

just given advice to the OP that he can save time by filling out the form before going to Immigration How do i get a blank form?

"You should report not earlier than 7 days before or 7 days after you have been here 90 days from entry or last report"

This statement is not strictly true....I have done my report three weeks before the due date, and have been fined for being 4 days late as well (past the reporting date)....suppose this depends on the Immigration office you go to...

The form is blank as downloaded from link we provide under useful information at the top of this forum http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?au...nload&id=17

You can either enter the information in Word program or print the blank form without doing so. If you are not using Word to open DOC then you may have format or other problems. It is a Microsoft Word Document.

• 6 months later...

Hi can any one help me with this issue please. I am currently employed with one Thai Company with one year contract and my contract is going to get expired on 6 Nov 2008 so in this regard I would like to get my Visa Extended for another one year if possible. But I am not going to extend from the present company.

my girlfriend registered Thai Company back in Dec. 2007, thought we have small office set but its not fully operational I mean we dint have any business yet as i work for other company. So my question here is, if I can get my visa extended through my girl friends new company. if yes what are the requirement. please kindly advise.

wang

Hi can any one help me with this issue please. I am currently employed with one Thai Company with one year contract and my contract is going to get expired on 6 Nov 2008 so in this regard I would like to get my Visa Extended for another one year if possible. But I am not going to extend from the present company.

my girlfriend registered Thai Company back in Dec. 2007, thought we have small office set but its not fully operational I mean we dint have any business yet as i work for other company. So my question here is, if I can get my visa extended through my girl friends new company. if yes what are the requirement. please kindly advise.

wang

You put your post on the end of the wrong topic. Suggest you find a matching topic for your request or start a new topic.

My girlfriend registered Thai Company back in Dec. 2007, though we have small office set but its not fully operational I mean we dint have any business yet as i work for other company. So my question here is, if I can get my visa extended through my girl friends new company. if yes what are the requirement. please kindly advise.

wang

You will almost certainly not qualify for an Extension of Permission to Stay on the basis of business (Section 7.1 of National Police Order 606/2549) if your girlfriend's company is 1) relatively new, 2) small and 3) not trading.