Super Bowl & Replay

cm das

I'll be working in Phayao all day Monday so I'll miss the live broadcast of the super bowl, but as a life-long Giants fan I was hoping to catch a replay Monday evening. I couldn't find a place to watch the NFC championship game in Phayao so I thought I'd drive up to Chiang Rai Monday evening. Any ideas where I might be able to watch a super bowl replay (it's on True Sports 4)? Or if there are no bars showing it, can anyone suggest a not-too-expensive hotel where they have True Sports 4 & I could watch the game there? Thanks.

what time is the replay on Monday?

You're right about Tourist Inn, they're mutable and guarded in their pseudo openess.

I went there years ago to watch the Super Bowl, and the main man wasn't open to it at that time. Maybe things have mellowed out there since then. I went to Wiang Come hotel and watched part of it there, but I don't think they have a TV in the lobby there.

Not related, but the nice coffee shop across from Siam Commercial bank and the big Church, I think the coffee shop is called "Fashion" ...something. They're planning to have an 'artsie' movie on Thursday evenings - followed by discussion of the movie. Rather big screen; looks about 2.5 meters wide by 1.5 meters high.

The replay begins at 8pm, though I'm not sure if that's kickoff or pre-game show. If I have to, I'll pay for a room at a hotel. I assume that if these places have UBC in the lobby, they've got it in the rooms as well. So, just where is Tourist Inn anyway? I've been to Chiang Rai many times & know my way around a bit but I can't remember seeing Tourist Inn.