Final Vista Sp1 To Be Released On Monday

crockett

Unforunate, that isn't confirmed from Microsoft yet. Ther 2 other dates in question: Feb. 15 and 28!

Anyway, we'll see and as soon as I get the info of the final and confirmed release date, I'll post it.

Cheers.

Right, Reimar, let's wait and see. I much more await XP Service Pack 3 anyway. Any news on that?

Unforunate, that isn't confirmed from Microsoft yet. Ther 2 other dates in question: Feb. 15 and 28!

Anyway, we'll see and as soon as I get the info of the final and confirmed release date, I'll post it.

Cheers.

Right, Reimar, let's wait and see. I much more await XP Service Pack 3 anyway. Any news on that?

Unfortunate not yet. The only one is maybe end of this month, but not sure yet, it's a kind rumor!

The was just an Refresh of the last RC!

Cheers.

@Reimar - what is the build number on the MSR you are downloading?

18000 according to my source. That's 2 different version: x64 and x86 both with 36 languages. I'll also get the full Vista DVD with included SP1 sometimes the next few days, they on a way already.

Maybe I don't have the time for to test completly the next few days or so. But I'll make the files available for downloading anyway with an attached note of CAUTION!

Cheers.

I uploading the Vista SP1 right now in 3 different versions:

1. 32 Bit (x86) 36 Language (570 MB)

2. 32 Bit (x86) 5 Language (455 MB)

3. 64 Bit (x64) in 36 Language. (915 MB)

The upload will be finish sometimes tomorrow morning and I'll place the links to the download latest at Noon.

So, the SP1 will be ready for download at noon tomorrow.

Please keep in mind that didn't have the time for to check other than for virus and spy's/trojan's and it's on you own risk to use it.

Any info's about problems would be fine if you post them on this forum. Everybody will benefit from that info's.

Thanks and Cheers.

Unfortunate the connection was brocken for a long time because of Power cut and so the upload will be finish later in the afternoon if everythings go right now: NO connection cut or Power loss!

As soon as the upload finish I'll inform here.

Cheers.