Swimming Poll Pattaya

ukmark

Hi

If anyone wants to build a new swimming pool, have their pool fixed or wants to find a reliable company to maintain a pool, even when you are not there I can help you.

I have a house in pattaya myself but live in the UK. My business partner owns a building company and is 100% reliable, honest and trustworthy.

He looks after my house in Pattaya (Mabprachan area) when I am not there. I probably stay there 3-4 weeks per year and other than that it is empty.

His company visits are great as they act as security visits as well and report via email when they have attended and any issues etc.

He has a few contracts at present but will visit 3/4 times per week to clean the pool, check filters etc. etc.

I know that he is getting busy and will only be able to take as many contracts as he can handle as he wants to give a good professional service and visit when he says and not have too many contracts to handle. He is not greedy (unlike other companies).

You can contact me by PM to discuss this further or call me on 07976 944229.

Prices will vary depending on the service you require but as I say he is 100% reliable and a great man. He speaks fair english and for the past 3 years I have never heard that anyone has had a problem with him.

He also know gardeners, DIY'ers, property maintainace people - i say it is better from a recommendation that just trying to find a Thai person to fix something.

Please get in touch with me as I can help you.

I look forward to hearing from you all.

Best wishes

Jason

Edited by astral
No e-mail addr please - Astral