Summer Olympics On Tv

brahmburgers

I used to have UBC and cancelled it years ago for several reasons. Am thinking of re-subscribing - partly because I like the Olympics - especially track and field events. What's the spin on that - will it be in English?

One good thing is, because it's in Asia, the times for live broadcast here won't be as crazy as previous olympics.

Also, what about the pirated tv signal from the Philippines? I've heard different things about it's veracity overall. I assume it will have olympic coverage in English.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
And if it's on local TV will it be the same as usual that we'll only see events where there are Thai people involved, such as 4 hour long badminton games instead of big name events?

Yep, you got it in one.

Not in English, only on Thai TV - prepare to see only minor events.

Thailand, Olympics and poor TV coverage of a lot of major events is not surprising, but there are some alternatives. Check out this website that gives you lots of alternatives, many of which I have checked out, it is hit and miss if you can get anything. But it is something.

alley insider dot com

There are several related articles to this one on the site. Take a look around.

I have a TTT 3Mb connection and was able to have 3 simultaneous feeds at the same time with descent quality.

If you are a U.S. basketball fan you might be able to get some coverage on veetle.com

Also if you are looking for a good olympics schedule, this is the best one that I have found!!

NYTimes

Good Luck