Some Pictures Etc Not Loading On Page

Chloe82

Hi all-

Just called by to see if any of you guys could help me out, over the past 3 or 4 days when using this forum and other websites i am not getting all pictures and other things downloading, probably something simple but what?

e.g.

post-54251-1201969772_thumb.jpg

post-54251-1201969805_thumb.jpg

post-54251-1201969828_thumb.jpg

Thanks.

Chloe.

dont worry about it - this is a wide spread problem probably caused by some "breaks" in the internet.

Just wait a few days and it should be fixed. There is nothing you can do at the moment.

There are a few topics on this forum at the moment about this,

That could be your Modem/Router as well, some misconfig or some like that. Even the Microfilter (Splitter) can force that problem.

May you post your details: OS and Version, Modem/Router Model and config and ISP, who?

Cheers.

Hi all-

Just called by to see if any of you guys could help me out, over the past 3 or 4 days when using this forum and other websites i am not getting all pictures and other things downloading, probably something simple but what?

e.g.

Thanks.

Chloe.

Never had the problem but first try I would make is to try Refresh with CTRL key held down and if you get a proper reload of the page it likely has something to do with the cache.

Good Luck

I have been experiencing the exact same problem. It was fine until 4 or 5 days ago just like Chloe experienced. True ADSL, Vista, happens on different computers. Page refresh does not help nor does clearing internet cache.