Anti-aging Medical Care To Prolong Lifespan

Jai Dee

Anti-aging medical care to prolong lifespan

Anti-aging physician Kritsada Siramput says applying anti-aging principles can help extend human’s life span to about 120 years.

Dr. Kritsada says anti-aging medical science and nano science are useful studies that can help protect people from many diseases. The physician says people can live up to 120 years, with the application of anti-aging principles, and anti-aging medical science has become more popular in the United States. However, not many people in Thailand are studying in this scientific field.

With supporting technology, it would become more likely that a higher number of people may die from suicide, homicide or accidents rather than natural causes. Therefore, people should take care of their emotional health, and they should try to be more optimistic and considerate for others.

A chemical substance called endorphin would then be released from their bodies, giving them a pervasive sense of happiness while allowing them to live in good health.

Source: Thai National News Bureau Public Relations Department - 04 February 2008

if you start young and eat the right foods and exercise ,sure this is possible ,but for most of us who have abused ourselves over the years its 3 score and ten im afraid

I knew me and Paul Gadd had something in common.

We're both first class abusers.

Only I'm strictly a practitioner of Auto Abuse.

But I still love my car!

Cheers

If you really want the best chance at extending your life, caloric restriction is probably the best way to do it. There is a lot of unproven hocus pocus out their regarding aging however the one thing that scientist have proven works in lab experiments with animals is fairly stringent caloric restriction while still obtaining all the necessary nutrients and vitamins. It has shown to increase the lifespan as much as 40% and also maintain higher vigor and vitality in animals. Most scientists believe this will also work in humans however it will take many years controlled studies before this is proven to be true. Obviously it takes a very determined individual to be on this controlled longevity diet because it basically keeps you one step above starvation but to some the possible reward may be worth it.

If you want anti-aging and want it quick all you have to do it take HGH or various other steroids and your improvement will be astonishingly quick. The major problem with this is that most likely you will die a premature death due to liver failure, heart problem, prostate cancer or one of the myriad of other problems that have been associated with long term use of steroids. One of my best friends was a former Olympic coach in the old Soviet Union and was heavily involved for many years in use of steroids in athletes ,blood doping and preventing detection. He has told me many sad stories of the early deaths of many of the athletes and bodybuilders that were long time steroid users. He personally believes that if you could consistently monitor the level of various things in our body then they coud be most likely be used much more safely however the problem is that it is almost impossible to daily monitor the levels in your body. The rewards of steroids many be many but the high risks associated with them for most of us is not worth risking premature death.

If you really want the best chance at extending your life, caloric restriction is probably the best way to do it. There is a lot of unproven hocus pocus out their regarding aging however the one thing that scientist have proven works in lab experiments with animals is fairly stringent caloric restriction while still obtaining all the necessary nutrients and vitamins. It has shown to increase the lifespan as much as 40% and also maintain higher vigor and vitality in animals. Most scientists believe this will also work in humans however it will take many years controlled studies before this is proven to be true. Obviously it takes a very determined individual to be on this controlled longevity diet because it basically keeps you one step above starvation but to some the possible reward may be worth it.

If you want anti-aging and want it quick all you have to do it take HGH or various other steroids and your improvement will be astonishingly quick. The major problem with this is that most likely you will die a premature death due to liver failure, heart problem, prostate cancer or one of the myriad of other problems that have been associated with long term use of steroids. One of my best friends was a former Olympic coach in the old Soviet Union and was heavily involved for many years in use of steroids in athletes ,blood doping and preventing detection. He has told me many sad stories of the early deaths of many of the athletes and bodybuilders that were long time steroid users. He personally believes that if you could consistently monitor the level of various things in our body then they coud be most likely be used much more safely however the problem is that it is almost impossible to daily monitor the levels in your body. The rewards of steroids many be many but the high risks associated with them for most of us is not worth risking premature death.

Steroids and life span is one equation, life span and quality of life is another.

Cheers

Steroids and life span is one equation, life span and quality of life is another.

Cheers

Doesn't seem to work for all those starving Africans!