Loei

macb

Ok......whats wrong with LOEI? Im moving there, im in Korat now. I do have one burning question, I know where it's at and all, but how in the hel_l do you get there except by cab. From Udon to LOEI I quess would be by bus right? Thanks for the help.

Long Live the King..................

Edited by IMChris

Ok......whats wrong with LOEI? Im moving there, im in Korat now. I do have one burning question, I know where it's at and all, but how in the hel_l do you get there except by cab. From Udon to LOEI I quess would be by bus right? Thanks for the help.

Hi Chris,

I live not far from the highway to Loie and see many VIP coaches each day. Some are Bangkok to Loei and some are Khon Kaen to Loei. I am sure there is a route from Loei to Udon Thani as well.

It is a well run route to Bangkok via Chayaphum.

Khun Andy

IM Chris: Will send you a PM :

Well have done some research about loei and spoke to guys that have been there, there are good reports and several farangs in the area:

Well I have met a lass that I am getting on really well with so what the hel_l the clock waits for no man grab happiness while you can certainly when it has been missing for so long in my life: So Saturday going up to loei

Hi Chris,

I live not far from the highway to Loie and see many VIP coaches each day. Some are Bangkok to Loei and some are Khon Kaen to Loei. I am sure there is a route from Loei to Udon Thani as well.

It is a well run route to Bangkok via Chayaphum.

Khun Andy

I know a guy "Sparky Martin" that owns The Meeting Place , in NongKhai he would know all the transport details and you can get hold of him through his web site http://www.the-meeting-place.com I do know busses go from NongKhai to Loei if that helps any

IM Chris: Will send you a PM :

Well have done some research about loei and spoke to guys that have been there, there are good reports and several farangs in the area:

Well I have met a lass that I am getting on really well with so what the hel_l the clock waits for no man grab happiness while you can certainly when it has been missing for so long in my life: So Saturday going up to loei

Great to see you bounce back after all your troubles and woe mate,must be life in the old dog yet.

Loei is a nice little spot ,I,m sure you will enjoy it.

cheers

ozzy

Thinking of coming to Patts on friday with Mot,

Do you want me to bring your clothes and other stuff?

Please mate: And its still a big thanks for what you all did and have done even if you now think I am bad now

There are buses leaving Udon for Loei about every 40-50 minutes (6:00 to 20:00) from the Old bus station ie the New bus station is close to the railway station but the Old bus station is on the main Nong Bua Lamphu road.

We have built a new house just off the Udon Thani to Loei super highway, some 38 kilometers from Nong Bua Lamphu. If you are coming from Korat, you should be able to grab a bus in Khon Kaen for the trip to Loei, or failing that, go through Udon Thani.

I drive when there but my wife travels the bus routes when I am not there to chauffer them around.

Thinking of coming to Patts on friday with Mot,

Do you want me to bring your clothes and other stuff?

Please mate: And its still a big thanks for what you all did and have done even if you now think I am bad now

No not bad you wally, I just thought that if you were going to Loei you may want some or all of your clothes and other stuff, cos you only took a smallish bag with you to Patts....Kow jai mai....

I am interested in any properties for rent in Loei or wang saphung Condo House Bungalow

Mac, I live about 50 kilometers south of Muang Loei. There's not much here that is farang oriented but I love it here. Wang Saphung is about 20 kilometers south and I live near Nong Hin which is another 30 kilometers south. I'm just not familiar with what is available as far as renting. I think the best way is for you to just get here and have a look around. If you get around my area, PM me and we can hook up. There is a Brit owned resort (villa) near me. It is a beautiful place and he is willing to rent one of the bedrooms by the night. Normally you will have the entire place to yourself. It's a good place to kick back, relax and have a look around the area. Roger the Brit has been here for about 20 years so he would be a great help.

I am interested in any properties for rent in Loei or wang saphung Condo House Bungalow

Mac, I live about 50 kilometers south of Muang Loei. There's not much here that is farang oriented but I love it here. Wang Saphung is about 20 kilometers south and I live near Nong Hin which is another 30 kilometers south. I'm just not familiar with what is available as far as renting. I think the best way is for you to just get here and have a look around. If you get around my area, PM me and we can hook up. There is a Brit owned resort (villa) near me. It is a beautiful place and he is willing to rent one of the bedrooms by the night. Normally you will have the entire place to yourself. It's a good place to kick back, relax and have a look around the area. Roger the Brit has been here for about 20 years so he would be a great help.

Hi mate I have sent you a pm with my mobile number

Well I have met a lass that I am getting on really well with so what the hel_l the clock waits for no man grab happiness while you can

Thought you may like to re-read this quote of yours from a couple of months ago

I dont think she has ever loved me now that I look it the marriage from the outside : I think I did far to much to quickly :

I don't wish to pour cold water on this fire you have going here, but maybe you should chill a little first before we get another 'What do I do now?' thread

Well I have met a lass that I am getting on really well with so what the hel_l the clock waits for no man grab happiness while you can

Thought you may like to re-read this quote of yours from a couple of months ago

I dont think she has ever loved me now that I look it the marriage from the outside : I think I did far to much to quickly :

I don't wish to pour cold water on this fire you have going here, but maybe you should chill a little first before we get another 'What do I do now?' thread

Well, a bit unfair if you do not know him personally.

But yes, extolling the virtues of a happy village life on the net, to describing how he was kicked out, to this, the latest love, does rather suggest that that OP takes a long hard look at his life and aspirations in his twilight days.

The best of luck, nontheless, I hope it works out well

Was trying to word it so it didn't sound too harsh. Don't think I succeeded. Apologies

I don't think you were being too harsh at all.

I wish the OP well but, I think he'd do well to refrain from divulging too much personal info on the internet; you can still find pages of stuff relating to happier times from his previous relationship & again he seems to be setting himself up for a mighty fall.

I'm not suggesting that this relationship wont work out, but there are bound to be doom mongers ready to jump on his back once they read this, not to mention those waiting to pounce with glee should we see a repeat of the past.

To the OP I urge you to tread slowly & that includes revealing too much on this forum or, any other forum/blog.

Edited by ClaytonSeymour

Was trying to word it so it didn't sound too harsh. Don't think I succeeded. Apologies

I don't think you were being too harsh at all.

I wish the OP well but, I think he'd do well to refrain from divulging too much personal info on the internet; you can still find pages of stuff relating to happier times from his previous relationship & again he seems to be setting himself up for a mighty fall.

I'm not suggesting that this relationship wont work out, but there are bound to be doom mongers ready to jump on his back once they read this, not to mention those waiting to pounce with glee should we see a repeat of the past.

To the OP I urge you to tread slowly & that includes revealing too much on this forum or, any other forum/blog.

Some people are more open than others and are not as thin skinned as others too. I really see no harm in it. Sometimes being open leads to understanding where you went wrong and you can learn from other people who have been through similar unfortunate situations.