February 12, 200818 yr But backflip's condo is not traded on the international market is it?So it's only worth what someojne is willing to pay for it at the time he puts it up for sale, and what if that's only half of what he thinks it's value is? backflip is comparing his condo to others in the same block, street etc. Seems logical that if 3 condos on my floor all sold for x amount that if mine were the same it would stand a good chance of reaching that value. Seems ludicrous that my condo has never risen in price just because I choose never to sell. Therefore in reality if it is unsold its basically worthless as perhaps I paid 10 times too much in the first place but I will never sell so I guess I will never know??
Create an account or sign in to comment