Non-imm B Multi Entry

Well it totally depends on where you're applying. If you do a search here (or go to the home page) I think you'll find the info for what you need paperwork wise.

It also depends on what you want it for. In the UK all I need to do is send one letter on headed paper for a teacher to get a Non-imm B. In Laos however (you won't get a multiple (generally) in Asia without a WP) I need to give a letter, a contract, the school registration, the business registration, principals licence, a degree, a TEFL cert and a couple of other bits and pieces just to get a single Non-imm B for a teacher.

Where are you? I'm sure then people can then advise you as to what you'll need?

Should be safe at most of them then with that paperwork! Although Houston seems to be a favourite! I'd personally avoid Washington and LA as they're well anal (IMO).

So you must be on a re-entry permit? So why do you need a new multiple? I don't understand? Or are you one of those chaps that has to leave every 90 days regardless of the fact you have a WP? Makes no real sense otherwise!

Are you sure you have a work permit? Or the offer of a work permit?

For UK readers i recommend the Hull consulate as they processed my type B using an application form and a letter of invitation. The Liverpool consulate told me that Hull's procedure is wrong according to new regulations from the Thai authorities and that non-imm type B's should only be issued with a tourist visa and a wp!

Should be safe at most of them then with that paperwork! Although Houston seems to be a favourite! I'd personally avoid Washington and LA as they're well anal (IMO).

So you must be on a re-entry permit? So why do you need a new multiple? I don't understand? Or are you one of those chaps that has to leave every 90 days regardless of the fact you have a WP? Makes no real sense otherwise!

Are you sure you have a work permit? Or the offer of a work permit?

Im on a single entry non imm b thats why i want to turn into 1 year.

work permit coincides with visa dates-Thanks-