Golf Beginner, Pattaya

I've recently taken up golf. I've played a few games with more experienced golfer friends.I'm still a beginner but we generally manage to finish a game within 4 hours. My friends work during the week so I'm looking for others who would like to play during the week. Pattaya area.

try the haven

its a small hotel in soi 13

restaurant is good and cheap but rooms are shabby and a lot of noise from the bars giant tv that blasts sport all day and all night

many golfers there though

I think also their is an irish pub next to the marriott that orgs golf days.

90-100-110 should be no problem.

Sometimes happens even to me playing a total of more than that.

Btw, be prepared to have a few drinks too. I am not a kind of over-serious-golfer.

Agree, it IS a battle between the course and the player.

Imho, best thing to quickly forget a bad shot is: have a drink.

Still interested???

• 1 month later...
I've recently taken up golf. I've played a few games with more experienced golfer friends.I'm still a beginner but we generally manage to finish a game within 4 hours. My friends work during the week so I'm looking for others who would like to play during the week.  Pattaya area.

give me a call. i play pattaya country club . start around midday..usually play alone.not serious h/c 26.

I've recently taken up golf. I've played a few games with more experienced golfer friends.I'm still a beginner but we generally manage to finish a game within 4 hours. My friends work during the week so I'm looking for others who would like to play during the week.  Pattaya area.

Go to the Roo Bar on Walking Street.....Bob and Roundy always have games organised...beginners welcome....and always looking for other golfers.