Motorbike Seat Re-covering

stevemiddie

Hi.

I want to re-cover the seat on one of my bikes. Nothing fancy....................black with some red piping. Seat is about same size as a Nouvo. I.e.........a twin seat.

Any recommends? Idea of cost please?

Hi steve, coming down pattaya klang turn left onto road 2 ,there is a place about 150 yards down on the right you will see a load of seats outside, he quoted me 400 baht to make and fit, in the end i bought a deicated one off ebay,but seems fair and his work looks ok ,lacks a bit in personality but we cant have it all !

Hi.

I want to re-cover the seat on one of my bikes. Nothing fancy....................black with some red piping. Seat is about same size as a Nouvo. I.e.........a twin seat.

Hi steve, coming down pattaya klang turn left onto road 2 ,there is a place about 150 yards down on the right you will see a load of seats outside, he quoted me 400 baht to make and fit, in the end i bought a deicated one off ebay,but seems fair and his work looks ok ,lacks a bit in personality but we cant have it all !

Many thanks Mike. I,ll give that a whirl. :o

• 2 weeks later...
Hi.

hi mike...call me stupid if you want but are these directions correct as didnt sound right!! ...i want to visit this shop in the near future.....if you go down pattaya klang then i believe u cant turn left onto road 2 as is one way...this would be the crossroads at tops supermarket.did you mean go up pattaya klang from beach rd then turn left and look on right for shop.....or did you mean come down klang and turn left at road 3 and not road 2 .im not being pedantic,just dont wanna get lost .ta.rob

Hi.

hi mike...call me stupid if you want but are these directions correct as didnt sound right!! ...i want to visit this shop in the near future.....if you go down pattaya klang then i believe u cant turn left onto road 2 as is one way...this would be the crossroads at tops supermarket.did you mean go up pattaya klang from beach rd then turn left and look on right for shop.....or did you mean come down klang and turn left at road 3 and not road 2 .im not being pedantic,just dont wanna get lost .ta.rob

You might have a point Rob. I never found it and I,m still looking. :o

MiketheVigoman's directions are bad but I know the shop he is talking about.

Take note about the bad attitude of the shop-owner. He threw me out of his shop a couple of years ago after some disagreement!!

Anyway, here is a better place. driving on Sukhumvit towards Sattahip, turn left on Chaiyapruek 2. Go almost all the way to the Sports Stadium (same place as Bike Week last weekend). On the right , look for a small shop with a few seats hanging outside. Good work, good attitude and good price. 300 baht to do a Cbr 150 2-piece seat. While you wait.

MiketheVigoman's directions are bad but I know the shop he is talking about.

Take note about the bad attitude of the shop-owner. He threw me out of his shop a couple of years ago after some disagreement!!

Anyway, here is a better place. driving on Sukhumvit towards Sattahip, turn left on Chaiyapruek 2. Go almost all the way to the Sports Stadium (same place as Bike Week last weekend). On the right , look for a small shop with a few seats hanging outside. Good work, good attitude and good price. 300 baht to do a Cbr 150 2-piece seat. While you wait.

im glad i opened the thread up again as didnt wanna drive down second road the wrong way ...theres always bib on that corner and ive given them enough tea money in the past :o

sounds like the shop owner is a farang hater or just a miserable <deleted>...so might try that other shop first as dont like to give business to guys who dont apreciate it even if only a few baht :D

Hi.

I don't think my dog has been anywhere near your seat. If you see a large rottweiler eat a seat, please pm me; she's mine.

Well...............I took my seat to the shop on 3rd road near Carrefour. He wanted 1000 baht and would not budge on price. :o

Found a shop on 3rd road near the junction with soi 17 ( near Tony,s trade centre ) Charged me 450 for 2 colours in a good quality fabric. He also replaced the sponge.

Great job. :D

Thanks for all the help guys.