Ladyboys

monkeygirl

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Usually I shy away from these situations but still have a short friendly chat.

I must admit a sense of humour to me is priceless. The more the better !

Some people have told me that Ladyboys have a college education.

If so, how well are they educated ? Or does it vary a great deal ?

You Ladyboy experts out there must know?

My one contact with a highly educated one is the exception that proves the rule?

Or is it more common ?

This is getting curiouser and curiouser.

:o Coffee!!! :D

I've been unknowingly pulled into one of those bars by a very pretty face/body with rough hands (something should have clicked in my head). After pulling me in and hastily seating me, I was immediately set upon to order a drink. There was a problem there as they did not serve water and I was not drinking alcohol that night. When I finally looked up, there were a lot of buff looking girls in ill fitting bikinis. (something starts to click in my mind) I start to smile, mutter something, laugh uncomfortably and look around for other clientele. There were 3 or 4 shady characters seated about.

Hadn't this bar been full of great naked women 4 months earlier?? My thoughts were: Is this Thaksin's doing? Save me St. Chuwit !!!

Well, it was uncomfortable as I told them I had to leave. They asked why I couldn't stick around. Well.... maybe I wasn't drunk was 1 reason. Maybe this was completely unexpected was reason 2 and maybe some of those guuys were a bit too manly, I mean ripped.

Anyways, I made my way out as another man was being dragged in. I had made my getaway.

Since then, I can manage to go to some of those bars if I bring my gf or st bg friend. I feel much more at ease if I have a woman with me in those places. It is fun to watch the activity, something different. And actually yes, they can be nice people to talk to. After we leave those places, I find I need to hit some of the female gogo bars to get the balance back before heading home.

THe golden rule I've been told is never take home the woman of your dreams, the prettiest - as odds are..... you never know.

THe golden rule I've been told is never take home the woman of your dreams, the prettiest - as odds are.....  you never know.

Too True! :o

Another good thing, if it hasn't already been mentioned, is checking "her" ID card. not only will it provide you with her age, but also, what sex she is! :D

There is no lady boy classification on Thai ID cards....Yet.... :D

Aren't some bargirls educated?  I mean go to university?

You would be quite surprised how many Bar Girls have a university education. I know a very pretty cute girl who works in a well known bar in Chiang Mai ( Chancao most definitely knows the place..... :D ) Graduated from the University there, and is VERY smart.. Does all the accounting, finances, of the bar and is also the cashier. Even translates letters of other bar girls that are mailed to them from men overseas. Even though she is a bargirl, she told me she would NEVER go out with a Foreigner, especially for money ( Believe it or not, there are actually Thai women out there that seem to prefer Thai men! :D ). She also knows she would be getting ALOT of money if she did... :o

She tells me that can be hard for a Thai woman to get a good job , even with a University degree. Some make difficult choices.... :D

Sorry, off topic......Back to Ladyboys! :D

Some quick remarks, not to anyone in particular:

I think you mean me in this case, Chanchao! :D

* Ratting out by a real girl saying that so and so is a ladyboy is very low, and if she gets found out (which is likely, especially if the guy freaks and wants to confirm) then it can likely result into trouble between girl and ladyboy.  Then again, it may not even be true, maybe she's actually a real girl and she's lieing to get you to turn the other girl down.....  In any case, it's low.

I really don't know why my friend , who was a bargirl at this go-go at the time, told me that the incredibly beautiful woman that I was lusting after on the stage was a Katoey - The woman looked like a perfectly real woman to me - she was dancing totally naked ( Post - op? ) at this bar. Maybe she was really honestly warning me.. But I was not going to barfine the girl anyway, I was not interested. But she put that twing of doubt in my mind, and I started to get paranoid.... :o:D

Yes, I agree with you, if that Beautiful Katoey was really a woman, and she told me that so I wouldn't choose her, that would not be right... I didn't exactly freak out, but I did want confirmation... :)

And I don't know if there was any trouble afterwards between the girl and the Beautiful "Katoey", she didn't tell me. But my bargirl friend did leave the bar a few weeks later... -_-

* Trying to hide her (original) gender by a ladyboy is counterproductive.  Too bad that some don't realize this, but many (if not most) do.  Just ask. 

I also don't know why the Beautiful Katoey(?) said I was crazy when I asked Her(?) if she was a Ladyboy. To this day I still not sure if she was or not. Maybe she was really a woman.... She sounded like one ( I think.. ) She could have been a Leuk Kreung, Taller than a regular Thai woman, but she did have noticable large breast inplants.. And narrowish ass.... :D

But I agree, it would be counterproductive for a Ladyboy to hide their original gender. Even with all the plastic surgery in the world, there are some things you can't change......... :(

And would I have barfined That Sexy Go-Go dancer if The Thai Bargirl didn't tell me?

Uhmm....:D

Uhhh.... I take the Fifth! :wub:

I've seen quite a few men with ladyboys and even knew of one that married a ladyboy and moved him to Germany.

Wonder though, what the attraction is. I mean, you're not really gay if you want a ladyboy are you, because they are cross-dressers or transsexuals. But yet, if you are straight, why not get a real girl?

To each his own, just curious that's all.

Some guys like the fact if the ladyboy has not changed themselves that everything is in one package I mean part man and part female My friends mom her son is a ladyboy he changed everything whenever they come over i politely excuse myself and drive to the nearest store :D

Why... How ugly can your wife be? :o

I was staying in a very mediocre guesthouse in Nong Khai about 18 months ago, having just returned from a quick in-out visa run to Laos. Nong Khai was as dull as I had envisaged, and so I was pleased to have made the prior acquaintance of a local girl via the Internet. After wining and dining her at the guesthouse restaurant, we decided to go back to my room. She returned to her brother in-law’s home later that evening, perhaps around midnight.

It was at about 2 am when I awoke to the sound of a knock at my door. With scant regard to dress code, but enough decency to stay back from the door, I opened the door enough to see who was there. Like in one of those horror flicks where a dead body falls out of the wardrobe, a Thai girl slumped up against the door jamb. Trouble was it was not the girl I had been expecting.

“Hello?”

“Hello” [HUGE whiff of alcohol and a slurred Thai accent]

“Erm… you must have got the wrong room. Goodnight.”

I closed the door and returned to bed, not expecting to hear from her or any other girl for that matter. Unfortunately, this issue played heavily on my mind as my loins had been reawakened. About ten or fifteen minutes passed and there was another tap at the door. By this point my brain had definitely disengaged from good sense. I got up (I mean out of bed) and this time opened the door a little too wide. And so, in she stumbled. :D

After some friendly chit-chat sitting on my bed (she couldn’t speak a word of English but somehow I figured out she was mixed Thai-Vietnamese) she motioned that she would leave. She was no stunner and I wasn’t heartbroken. So, “goodnight” I said and gave her a helpful nudge out of the doorway to set her on her drunken way home. :D

Another five minutes passed before drunk-girl tapped on the door again. I was in two minds what to do before I realized she’d brought a friend, the friend being a rather more attractive Thai college girl dressed in her university uniform. “Welcome back,” I said, as I ushered them in. So, there I was sitting on my lonely little bed with two girls and very little language in common. After a few smiles and other pleasantries college-girl decided to leave. “What a bummer,” I thought (how ironic this very thought was). :D

You see the point was, and I haven’t mentioned this so far, I was having serious doubts as to drunk-girl’s gender. :D The reasons for this are hard to define. She wasn’t tarty, or butch, neither was she 6 foot tall. But by the dim light of the guesthouse regulation 5 watt bulb, I had some uncertainties. So, with just the two of us together, I asked drunk-girl to define her gender, mostly though a serious of pointing towards my (covered) genitals and where I’d expect her parts to be. She was avoiding every question and at this point I could see desperation in her eyes. My highly-tuned male intuition was now on red alert.

“Blow job?”

“No thanks.”

“Hand job?”

“No.”

“…….”

“No thanks! Time to leave now.” :o

And now things started to get tricky. I know, or at least expect, that some women can be strong but this “girl” was Olympic standard and near-impossible to get through the door. Just when I thought I’d won she managed to get a hand back inside the door, trying for that last-hope low-down tackle. Luckily for me, I managed to keep my parts my own, and somehow extricate her from the doorway. I slammed the door shut and used every (what seemed totally flimsy and inappropriate) bolt on the door.

I guess that I’ll never know for sure…

It always amazes me where they get the money to have the op, unless they really need it to work professionally. I suppose they could always get a bank loan or finance? :D

You can always tell a ladyboy, they are the ones with the least amount of clothes on - oh, and they are six foot tall.

I would generally agree with Mr. pedantic on this, but I have seen two katoeys in Pattaya that would fool anyone. Both were short, under 5'4, both young, under 20. No Adam's apple, hands & feet lady size, no voice giveaway, dressed in 'regular' clothes. None of the usual giveaways. The only way you would know was to have an ex-pat tell you. Or ask her to go with you and find out once in the room. :o

> The only way you would know was to have an ex-pat tell you.

Ha.. :o Well, I'm in the country 10 years and I do occasionally come across people that make me seriously wonder, as in 50-50 either way, if they were born female. (As do Thais, by the way, again in the majority of cases there's not much dount, but it does happen.)

Cheers,

Chanchao

There must be so many closet Ladyboy lovers out there!!

Over 25,000 hits and only 71 replies!!

Seem a bit strange to me!!

But then again ..... maybe I am normal??

There are plenty of ladyboys lovers out there or the LBs working in the entertainment industry could not make a living. I had been going to Pattaya for 6 yeras before I took a LB home. I considered myself 'straight' but found out a lady with a dick did not freak me out. :D Somedays I take a lady home and others a LB. Does that make me 'gay', 'bi' or what? Too many of us in the West get hung up on labeling each other. We must all fit into one group or another. Sexuality is a complex thing and not easily understood even by oneself. An earlier post related a man who was married, had children and now is in a gay relationship. Did he one day wake up and dicover he preferred men? Did I spend 40 years lusting after women only to find I like women with a dick? There are no easy answers when human sexuality is the topic.

to 'bodypaul'. What is 'normal'? I spent 6 years in Pattaya thinking I was 'normal', chasing the ladies and now find I also chase ladyboys. Guess I left the normal category behind. But, that's what living in Thailand will do to you. Probably why many of us are here!! :o

There are plenty of ladyboys lovers out there or the LBs working in the entertainment industry could not make a living. I had been going to Pattaya for 6 yeras before I took a LB home. I considered myself 'straight' but found out a lady with a dick did not freak me out. :D Somedays I take a lady home and others a LB. Does that make me 'gay', 'bi' or what? Too many of us in the West get hung up on labeling each other. We must all fit into one group or another. Sexuality is a complex thing and not easily understood even by oneself. An earlier post related a man who was married, had children and now is in a gay relationship. Did he one day wake up and dicover he preferred men? Did I spend 40 years lusting after women only to find I like women with a dick? There are no easy answers when human sexuality is the topic. 

to 'bodypaul'. What is 'normal'? I spent 6 years in Pattaya thinking I was 'normal', chasing the ladies and now find I also chase ladyboys. Guess I left the normal category behind. But, that's what living in Thailand will do to you. Probably why many of us are here!! :o

Personally I think this a very intelligent reply, miles away from a black-n-white knee jerk response?

I love Thai girls but some of the Ladyboys I have seen make me wonder should I try one? But for the moment I haven't the guts.

Initially I felt ashamed by seeing pictures of and getting turned on by naked Ladyboys.

Your post has clarified the matter. It IS possible to enjoy both !

And not have hang-ups believing one is turning a shade of g(r )ay?

I would however prefer to get to know the 'girl' before I tried her? :D

I would however prefer to get to know the 'girl' before I tried her? :o

I agree with this comment. I am past the point where I can just pick -up someone and off we go for causal sex. I want to have feelings for or at least like my partner. I find the LBs of Pattaya are generally better educated and more fun to chat with than the bar girls. I want to heard their story of how they 'switched teams' and ended up in Pattaya. Take some time to befriend a ladyboy and when you are comfortable with them, take a chance. Thailand has to be the best place to 'get out of the box' and try a new experience. Go for it! :D

Ladyboys - what's the interest?

Twenty five thousand, five hundred and fifty five hits and counting - that's the interest. :D

I think there are either more bisexual men than generally thought or many are just curious about something 'different'. Men on holiday see a chance to try something different sexually without anyone from home knowing about it and go for it. Well, TIT. :o

I would however prefer to get to know the 'girl' before I tried her? :o

I agree with this comment. I am past the point where I can just pick -up someone and off we go for causal sex. I want to have feelings for or at least like my partner. I find the LBs of Pattaya are generally better educated and more fun to chat with than the bar girls. I want to heard their story of how they 'switched teams' and ended up in Pattaya. Take some time to befriend a ladyboy and when you are comfortable with them, take a chance. Thailand has to be the best place to 'get out of the box' and try a new experience. Go for it! :D

"I agree with this comment. I am past the point where I can just pick -up someone and off we go for causal sex. I want to have feelings for or at least like my partner. "

I have also passed this point. Unless there is some kind of instant chemistry

which is not usual I am bored with the mechanical response. This is where

the Ladyboys enter the stage. They appear easier to communicate with for

although I have some great fun times with bar-girls etc as I am not a fluent

Thai speaker and the chat can run out after "Up to you" and so on.

I wouldn't think of going with a Ladyboy unless I knew her quite well and even

then I would not be sure. I do get frustrated with the lack of communication

with bar girls to which people have said,"wrong type of girls, wrong country!"

Would Thai university girls be any better? Would they have the time for a farang?

I couldn't go back to western women 'attitude grief' - I think they are getting

even worse ?

"I find the LBs of Pattaya are generally better educated and more fun to chat with than the bar girls."

That is probably true but I am unsure about the sexual part?

Chanchao,

"Just be mindful not mentioning it back home in the pub.

(Build a thousand bridges, and shag ONE sheep, do they call you a bridge builder?) "

I don't know what part of farangland you were from but that is one very ACCURATE statement !

> I wouldn't think of going with a Ladyboy unless I knew her quite well

> and even then I would not be sure.

Going out on a limb here, I think the main horror scenario would be afterwards, in the morning: Like I can totally see having had a little too much to drink, and in a rather dark pub or disco meeting someone who's VERY sexy but not entirely female, "but what the F; if it walks like duck, talks like a, etc.". But then comes the next morning, bright new day, no make up, and you're in bed with a DUDE!! Argh. Even worse, a pouting, jealous dude who has by now taken a liking in you and considers you his boyfriend. A dude who will say "Hi John, remember me?" when running into him shopping at Tesco with the missus and the kids. Then after ignoring him mubling something like 'sorry you must mistake me for someone else' then getting VERY angry with you and get some motorcycle guys to punch your lights out in exchange for oral sex. (All of this is strictly in my own imagination, needless to say. :o

> I do get frustrated with the lack of communication with bar girls

> to which people have said,"wrong type of girls, wrong country!"

> Would Thai university girls be any better? Would they have

> the time for a farang?

I don't quite see the perceived better language skills of ladyboys.. As for university educated women, while their theoretical knowledge of English, grammar and writing skills are often higher, this doesn't guarantee good COMMUNICATION, which is an entirely different thing altogether. Also I wonder if you are mixing up different things here: University educated woman to me sounds more like 'long term relationship', and, I'm sorry to say, I completely can't see people having that with a ladyboy. Well maybe some of the upper-Jomtien crowd, but anywhere else in Thailand, people would gossip you to death..

Cheers,

Chanchao

> I wouldn't think of going with a Ladyboy unless I knew her quite well

> and even then I would not be sure.

Going out on a limb here, I think the main horror scenario would be afterwards, in the morning: Like I can totally see having had a little too much to drink, and in a rather dark pub or disco meeting someone who's VERY sexy but not entirely female, "but what the F; if it walks like duck, talks like a, etc.". But then comes the next morning, bright new day, no make up, and you're in bed with a DUDE!! Argh. Even worse, a pouting, jealous dude who has by now taken a liking in you and considers you his boyfriend. A dude who will say "Hi John, remember me?" when running into him shopping at Tesco with the missus and the kids. Then after ignoring him mubling something like 'sorry you must mistake me for someone else' then getting VERY angry with you and get some motorcycle guys to punch your lights out in exchange for oral sex. (All of this is strictly in my own imagination, needless to say. :o

Cheers,

Chanchao

This is one of the best reasons to give up the booze I have heard.

"But then comes the next morning, bright new day, no make up, and you're in bed with a DUDE!! Argh. Even worse, a pouting, jealous dude who has by now taken a liking in you and considers you his boyfriend"

Would the Ladyboy lovers agree with this comment ?