Baby Items Chiang Mai

Benlucky

Looking for baby things, car seat, blankets, ect. I'm trying to help a Thai women who's boy friend left her when she told

him she was prengent. Are there any charities here that can help her? She is due in one month, I have bought some things she will need when in hosiptal, but I'M on a limited income.And please no flamers!! She is not a bar girl, she is not my girl friend, any if makes any diffrence if was Thai boy friend(and it should'nt) Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Looking for baby things, car seat, blankets, ect. I'm trying to help a Thai women who's boy friend left her when she told

him she was prengent. Are there any charities here that can help her? She is due in one month, I have bought some things she will need when in hosiptal, but I'M on a limited income.And please no flamers!! She is not a bar girl, she is not my girl friend, any if makes any diffrence if was Thai boy friend(and it should'nt) Any help would be greatly appreciated.

PM me with your phone number or email, I'll speak to Mrs JxP to see what hasn't been cleared out yet - off the top of my head I think we have a car seat, cot and some clothes, no promises have to check with the boss first but I can only assume the stuff is gathering dust.

JxP