Is Work Permit Affected By Overseas Vacation

Teacher who arrived Bangkok on B visa with Mupiple Entry 3 weeks ago, with 3 months granted on entry, and now with Work Permit application pending, wishes to travel to Sabah for a week, and return to Bangkok. Does this affect either Work Permit application or visa?

I assume that the visa is a multi entry B visa valid for one year? If so, as long as the visa itself has not expired, you can come and go as many times as you want on that visa until it expires. I allows you multi entries so you would get another 90 days when you return. As for the WP ^^

I assume that the visa is a multi entry B visa valid for one year? If so, as long as the visa itself has not expired, you can come and go as many times as you want on that visa until it expires. I allows you multi entries so you would get another 90 days when you return. As for the WP ^^

Thanks... You have confirmed what I thought..

Bapak

In fact it can happen the new work permit has expired while you were out of Thailand. However in that case, you can revalidate it the same afternoon. The only problem is the government fee will be 1,700 Baht rather than 850 Baht.

Example: 10 days remain on your stay. You leave Thailand and come back in with a new 90 day visa. Your new work permit has expired and you revalidate your work permit for 90 days. That day, you pay 850 Baht for the first application and 850 for the revalidation.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com