Phitsanulok

longball53098

Hey all you seasoned travelers?

Does anyone have any detailed info on a hotel for a night or two in Phitsanulok?

Clean and under 500 baht would be great.........

Lamphun is the next stop,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so if you know that area let me know too,,,,,,,,,,

Thanks

PK,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,on his way to the north country and to visit the family.

Try Amarin Nakhon Hotel 300-500 baht, 3/1 Thanon Chaophraya or Lithai Guesthouse, 300-500 baht, 73/1-5 Thanon Phayalithai, or London Hotel, 200 baht, 21-22 Soi Phuddhabucha and finally... Phitsanulok Youth Hostel, 38 Thanon Sanambin, 200-400 baht or 120 for a dorm

Try Amarin Nakhon Hotel 300-500 baht, 3/1 Thanon Chaophraya or Lithai Guesthouse, 300-500 baht, 73/1-5 Thanon Phayalithai, or London Hotel, 200 baht, 21-22 Soi Phuddhabucha and finally... Phitsanulok Youth Hostel, 38 Thanon Sanambin, 200-400 baht or 120 for a dorm
In Lamphun - Supamit Holiday Inn, 300-500 baht, Thanon Chama Thevi opposit Wat Kukut

Thanks for the info on the hotels in both places Seonai,,,,,,,,,,we will look for one of them to be our overnight,,,,,,,,,,

PK

Ok,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,change of plans,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the overnight in Phisanulok is now Kampaengphet,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so I I now need to know about possible places to stay in the town of Kampaengphet,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,we were told that a hotel Phet is Ok but I would like more of a choice,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so if anyone has more of a list please let me know,,,,,,,,,,,,we leave on Friday the 15th

Thanks

PK