Investment Of 800k

PeeMy

I have put the 800K which I keep against my retirement visa in the Tanachart Bank which offers a higher percentage return than high-street banks. Somebody said to me the other day that the Bank could be risky, as opposed to, say, the Krung Thai. What does anybody think please?

I have put the 800K which I keep against my retirement visa in the Tanachart Bank which offers a higher percentage return than high-street banks. Somebody said to me the other day that the Bank could be risky, as opposed to, say, the Krung Thai. What does anybody think please?

The big banks give around 0.75% minus tax :o ... how much do you get ?

Naka.

The big banks give around 0.75% minus tax :o ... how much do you get ?

Naka.

...three percent, less 15% tax on the interest, which applies everywhere. Gross therefore, 24K baht as opposed to 6K at .75%. Quite a difference.

I am getting 3.3 % - 15% tax on the retirement savings of 800,000 But I only keep 400,000 in that account the rest went into shares in Bangkok Bank when it was 103 Bhat there div is 3% or maybe 4 % now tax paid for this year.

Do not bring in more money that you can afford to lose.

Happy Retirement.

I been retired here 2 years and have Health cover here and over seas ( just in case) It is a great place to live.

Come on over and enjoy.

Sanook :o