I Am Seeking Cheap Flights From The Uk To Bangkok

GraemePaul

I always use travilbag as another posted above said , i use there one in Nottingham .And i have never had a problem and there often get good flights deals.

The first time was with Thai airways never ever again will with them again .The last 2 times i have flown it has been with eve, and i have always been able to get the seat near the door .So there is never a problem getting to the toilet and there is plenty of leg room.

Though i tried to get a flight with eve for next month and the cheapest i could get one for was 600 pounds so its not really that cheap at the moment.

If you do use Amsterdam as a stop over , please dont go to dubai after its not safe For you perhaps, but maybe not for all of us..All it would take is some smoke on your hair and you are stuffed in dubai.groverider knows that just to well . Grooverider was caught red handed and is now eating his just desserts in a Dubai prison cell.

I have flown with R J Airlines LHR 2 BKK WORST FLIGHT I HAVE EVER BEEN ON :o Crap planes crap food long layovers in Amman NEVER NEVER USE THEM AGAIN go to any flight site eg airlinequality.com and read the reveiws not worth saving a few shcales try looking for sheldueld low cost flights to Hong Kong then get ferry to Maccow then cheap flight to Los

Dialaflight http://www.dialaflight.com/ Sshhhh! Don't tell everyone... :o

I've just done a search on their website for flights over Christmas & the New Year - the price seems too good to be true, especially when compared to current fares elsewhere, are you sure they're not into bait and switch?

The thread is finally getting warmer regarding the cheaper agents. I have used this company about three times and not had a problem. The point to note though is that the website does not allow live booking. It just gives information on the cheapest listed prices and you then need to telephone to confirm what is available at the various price levels. This almost always means a higher price. I have found them to be very competitive though.

Edited by citizen33

I've just done a search on their website for flights over Christmas & the New Year - the price seems too good to be true, especially when compared to current fares elsewhere, are you sure they're not into bait and switch?

Do their prices include taxes?

Their search returns the fare and taxes for the cheapest fares on the requested dates, you then have to phone them, that's why I mentioned bait and switch. Their cheapest fares (inclusive of taxes) on the dates I'm looking for were £414 as opposed to over £650 everywhere else.

I'm hoping the prices come down soon, otherwise I'm booking flights to Hong Kong, then onward flights to BKK, possibly via the Hydrofoil to Macau then Air Asia. Even with Kenya Airways, or Emirates, it would still be cheaper than a flight to BKK.

Edited by ClaytonSeymour

They are very reliable, the prices on the website show the fare and the tax and I've found they don't try to add any extras.

The price they show is normally for a fare booked well in advance, obviouslty that will rise as the departure date nears.

I booked 5 months in advance with some friends a couple of years ago for £290 return!

You have to book over the phone, but this company will save you hours of searching.

For the best service and comfort with economy fly with Etihad, the longest wait between flights I've had is 3 hours and the airport at Dubai is very modern.

Don't forget to pack your meds away though!

Edited by Robski

Hi Folks,

Been to Thailand the last 2 years (my first trip was for 7 months). I really want to go back this year but looking at various websites I am looking to pay £600 to get from Gatwick to Bangkok and I am currently saving so dont have a huge amount of money to spend.

I would really like to cut this amount by half if possible, as I live in the channel islands I have some flexibility on my departure airport within Europe but UK is preferred I am also not worried about having a stop.

If anyone has any information that can help me I would be very grateful.

Thanks

Graeme

Hi greame

Why limit yourself to flying from Gatwick. I used to live a short drive away from LGW but found it better to use the X26 Thiefrow bus route that runs from E Croydon>Sutton>Kingston>Teddington>terminal3 LHR. It costs a punney GBP1.60 and only takes an hour from Sutton(as an example). For timetable type 'x26' on internet.

That is the only good thing Red Ken has done for London. It helped me get out of it. :o

Use that and you can now cheaply widen your choices cos most airlines fly from LHR to BKK.

Dave

p.s. I go along with trying westeast travel or airline network BTW

Edited by Dave the Dude