Finding A Thai Girl For A Serious Relationship

chrisofphoenix

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So whats the chances of finding a girl on an internet dating site in thailand,whos on there for largely "prostitution purposes"?

Just get yourself out to issan & find yourself a poor little brown,flat nose girl working the fields. :o

Good advise , Issan is the place to go. But some of the Girls BBK a while then bacl to th rice feilds. If she has real good English, She did not learn it in the schools there or the rice patties

Fruit and rice patties aside, I got to know a very nice lady on my last trip there and we're still in touch.

She is however Russian, recently widowed and living in Portugal. She doesn't speak much English and I speak no Russian

but she understands my German and Spanish very well.

Which is fine by me as Thai women are not my faves anyway, they always come with baggage and consistently fail to understand foreign men.

Advice to the OP, don't confine your search to only Thai women, there are lots of other options.

If I were as young as you and knew what I know now, Thailand would be pretty low on my list of prospects.

Really funny responses. If you value intelligent conversations with the person you are going to spend your life with you might not want to look for someone uneducated. Seems like most of the guys here are not looking for that and telling themselves some stories why Thai girls find them attractive.