Scottish Lady Seeking Shared Accommadation 21 Feb

scottishjenny

Hi my bf and I are in Bangkok but is too noisy and cannot find accommodation with walls that are not paper thin.

I wondered if anyone had spare accommodation a room etc in their house or apartment for hire.

Thought may be good opportunity to find out and learn about Where to go and what to do in pattaya.

A couple would be good but if any gentlemen would wsh some english speaking company and a domesticated pair of hands about the house that may also be an option. i have just cmpleted my Thai Mssage Course at Wat po also so some practice would be good.

I am a petite size 8 bisexual female that is also a naturist and somewhat of an exhibitionist but can behave when situation dictates.

Plese get in touch soonest, accommdation near main areas of pattaya would be good as would not wish to drive in thailand.

If you know of any reasonable priced accommodation that has walls that do more than just sperate the rooms, that would also be much appreiated.

Any tips and pointers as to what to do and where to would also b appreciated, perhaps a couple gentlmn or ven a lady mawish to show us around ?

I am told that couples, other than with Thai Partner, are minimal in Pattaya ?

Many thanks

:o

i was so impressed that so many viewed my posting so quickly but sad to see that nobody even bothered to reply with any support or advice which is what i thought forum was for.

Forgot to mnion my BF is noturnal, so not much good for sun worshipping and i need company whilst he hides from the sun and studies online

Perhaps someone can restore my faith and respond !

Edited by scottishjenny

I'm sorry but I can't really help with your accommodation problem but would just like to say that I enjoyed your post. I hope that you begin to post here regularly as you are like a breath of fresh air. Good luck to you in the land of smiles.