Situation Possibly Vacant

mr_hippo

If Benitez goes.....  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Who is your choice? I would take a long tern view rather than looking for a a quick fix. Someone to put silverware in the trophy cabinet in a few years time - starting with the The Coca-Cola Football League Championship

You mean trophies like the Champions league and FA cup?

If the owners don't pull the finger out and give the appearance of stability , there could be a problem getting a qulity replacement.

Martin O'Neil who has been touted would be crazy to leave Villa at the moment.

Maybe they'll get Kenny back.

The Toon v Pool matches would be interesting.

Cheers

You mean trophies like the Champions league and FA cup?

Well, you can forget about the FA Cup this season, can't you? As for the Champions League, the winner's name is being engraved even as we speak and there are no 'L's in the winner's name. It will be better to start with the smaller trophies - learn to walk before you run!

Edited by mr_hippo

Have you fallen off your bike and banged your head Mr Hippo? :o

he probably saw someone in a liverpool shirt and become so overcome with rage that he lost control.

Yet another sheep! I'll let you know when I am fit enough to go out on the bike again - hopefully it will be at the weekend!

he probably saw someone in a liverpool shirt and become so overcome with rage that he lost control.

Yet another sheep! I'll let you know when I am fit enough to go out on the bike again - hopefully it will be at the weekend!

Should we warn the population to not wear Liverpool shirts in case you fall off again? :D

Should we warn the population to not wear Liverpool shirts in case you fall off again? :D

i think it would be fairer if mr hippo sought some professional help.

theres two groups that have similar problems he has. they have now started up group counselling sessions to deal with their obsession and bitterness towards liverpool fc.

they can be found at the following websites:

www.redcafe.net/

www.bluekipper.com/

hope you get better soon mr hippo

Edited by kopite