Clothing Supplies And Screen Printing

TheAceFace

Does anybody know where I can find a good (reliable) clothing supplier in Pattaya, I am looking for some plain round neck decent quality t-shirts, also I may need some other items making if that is possible. I can supply all the specs.

Also a screen printer who can transfer 1 colour decent prints onto the clothing.

Any of you guy's know where I could get the above done. Any idea on prices?

Thanks in advance

Ace

Does anybody know where I can find a good (reliable) clothing supplier in Pattaya, I am looking for some plain round neck decent quality t-shirts, also I may need some other items making if that is possible. I can supply all the specs.

Also a screen printer who can transfer 1 colour decent prints onto the clothing.

Thanks in advance

Ace

About how many pieces are we talking about here?

Thanks in advance

Ace

About how many pieces are we talking about here?

That depends on the quality / price and service. Just an idea at the moment, hence why I am looking for suppliers. Do you know any?

Try the Candy Shop on 2nd Road, opposite TMB south end.

Price will vary massively depending on the quantity/ quality, but they make alot of gear for export, their stuff is generally too good for Pattaya.

Thanks SweetC, I will try that one. Is it near the corner at the cross roads?

Any rough idea on pricing and do they offer screen printing?

Ace

From Pattaya Thai head north on 2nd road for 2-300 yards, look for big Thai Military Bank on the left, it's directly opposite.

Can't give you much of a clue on pricing, if you wanted enough low quality ones probably less than 50 baht a piece, if you wanted top quality in smaller numbers could be a few hundred each.

They do everything there, screen printing included.