Vacation On Chaweng Beach

cneuy3

Hello,

I've been reading up and Chaweng Beach seems like the place for me and my girl. I've looked over and read the reviews on the following link............

http://www.2samui.com/hotels/index.html

It's overwhelming to say the least.

I need a place to stay

Checking in March 3rd and checking out March 7th so four nights.

My budget 10K baht for this expense. Can someone recommend me a really nice place with good value for that amount or under that amount?

Thanks.

OP Bungalows. They have a website i think.

Or try Coconut apts behind the Ark Bar area. You might have to just turn up and book for coconut cos i doubt they have a website.. but its very central. and clean and good value etc

Price should be reasonable at both.

OP Bungalows. They have a website i think.

Or try Coconut apts behind the Ark Bar area. You might have to just turn up and book for coconut cos i doubt they have a website.. but its very central. and clean and good value etc

Price should be reasonable at both.

Is turning up and booking going to work out OK for most places in Samui? I'd have no problems doing that as it would give me a chance to see some places before checking in. Just don't want to be caught stranded without a place to stay.

Thanks.

the montien beach resort ,comes within your buget ,nice clean bungalows,pool ,restaurant and good breakfast,cental in chaweng ,no need for bike or taxi's ,in the heart of everything,google montien samui.

I googled and found this...

http://www.montienhouse.com/

Is this the place? Looks very nice but didn't mention it as a resort so I wasn't sure. let me know.

It's not a busy time of year so you could just turn up and find something. However, I'd recommend booking one or two nights and then looking around and asking a few people about where they're staying. The good thing about Samui is that there are places for everyone at all types of costs.