Boat Berth Needed

Hog Head

Any ideas on where I can obtain a berth for a 50' boat near BKK

The marina in Pattaya is full and I need permanent moorage beginning around June

Secure, min 6 ft. draft, and able to get in with 54 ft. of clearance

Ocean Marina is full???? Who did you talk to? I almost refuse to believe that this is true; they could easily add another finger on nearest the shore.

There is another marina in Bang Pakong river which might be ok, there are few/no berths further north of that of any great worth - next to Lakeside is the Bang Pakong one.

Any closer to Bangkok and you have 6 hours of motoring before you reach anywhere half decent.

I take it this is some sort of stink boat or a multi of some sort? If multi...man that is a tiny rig!

Any ideas on where I can obtain a berth for a 50' boat near BKK

The marina in Pattaya is full and I need permanent moorage beginning around June

Secure, min 6 ft. draft, and able to get in with 54 ft. of clearance

Ocean Marina is full???? Who did you talk to? I almost refuse to believe that this is true; they could easily add another finger on nearest the shore.

There is another marina in Bang Pakong river which might be ok, there are few/no berths further north of that of any great worth - next to Lakeside is the Bang Pakong one.

Any closer to Bangkok and you have 6 hours of motoring before you reach anywhere half decent.

I take it this is some sort of stink boat or a multi of some sort? If multi...man that is a tiny rig!

Full per the office last week. Yes they could add another finger and are considering doing so but no answer as to when

Any idea on how to contact Bang Pakong

Yes a stink boat:

http://www.seahorseyachts.com/core/listing...orsemarine&