Your Partner's Age Difference ?

Mango-Guy

How much of an age gap is there between you and your partner (girlfriend, wife, boyfriend, etc.)?  

109 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Bit upset I had to put "Much Younger" - she's 26 (27 soon), I'm 34 (35 next year). :o

My Grandad married my Grandmother (usually happens that way) - she was 20, he was 34. They stayed married for 60 years and died within a year of each other (they could not live apart). They were both English and met between the world wars. Grandpa served in the Navy in WW II (HMS Belfast - CPO Engineering).

Age gap meant diddly to them. :D

Its kind of a new age thing this worrying about age gaps. Throughout history young girls (often 12-14 in the west) married 20+ y/o males. It was more likely they could survive the many children that would be expested of them, and that the man could afford them (or had inherrited Dad's farm to put them all to work on).

I saw a TV doc on Indian kiddie marriages. It is illegal, but in the South of India it is still popular for kids to marry. The doc showed kids as young as 8 marrying (that is husband and wife both pre-teen :D ). It is all to do with linking up the families - age old.

my first girlfriend was 16 years older then me (i was 21)

my second relation was 11 years older then me (i was 26)

my third one was 3 years older then me (i was 30)

My fourth one was 1 year younger then me (i was 34)

My wife is 10 years younger then me (i'm 37 now :o

she's born two day apart from me, so i'm actually ten years and two day's older :D

We have same charachter though , pretty easy to get along.

• 3 months later...
The last four relationships I were in, my boyfriends were 12 years, 10 years, 6 years, and 15 years older than me. I like older men. :D :D

You just woke up 80% of the board. :D

cv

And 100% of the bored. :D

Gazza (45 y/o) :o