Cardboard Tubes

opengoal

opengoal, in Canada we called them sona tubes. I remember seeing some in the past month or so, I am not really sure where I saw them but the only places I have been that would have that kind of thing was Global House and Home Pro in Roi-et and I think it was at Global House. Global House also has a store in Kong Kaen just past the airport on highway 12. Issangeorge.

Assuming your requirement is to protect something you are shipping and you are having difficulty finding cardboard tubes in the area, is it possible to use something else made locally?

Depending on your exact needs could a protective casing be constucted out of thin strips of bamboo, similar to the fish traps that are sold for use or decoration (good luck charms) in Issan. Might be lighter weight for shipping compared to cardboard, on the other hand might require newspaper and glue wrapping to look nice?

With a little throught it could be a marketing brand, eco-friendly sort of thing? Assuming you are shipping out of Thailand to the west - they like the idea of recycled beer can wind mills etc etc.