Are They Convenience Or Good Service In Palms Hill?

deerna

I like to buy house in Palm Hill resort and golf club.

And I heard someone I met in there, said that they paid very expensive for water because they have to used water from property and so on...

I'm Thai family and we from Bangkok but I have to work there, so we are looking for a new house.

We like the located of Palm Hill.

As we a big family and that why we worry about all the money.

Maybe anyone could help us for more information.

Thank you

PS., Sorry if my English not so well :o

Edited by deerna

And I heard someone I met in there, said that they paid very expensive for water because they have to used water from property and so on...

I'm Thai family and we from Bangkok but I have to work there, so we are looking for a new house.

Thank you

Sawadee krup

The cost for water here at Palm Hills is 16 baht per cubic meter, actually it is not bad, the service is good, your monthly bill should be within desierable limits for you and your family.

If you would like to come down to Hau Hin, and drop by and visit with us, your more then welcome. We live inside Palm Hills, on the big lake, I am frang but my wife is Thai, we would enjoy meeting you.

My e-mail is [email protected]

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you

Hello, I also bought a land in Palm Hills and we are building a house now, same reason we both work in Hua Hin, and now we temporaly stay at the Condominium in Palm Hills, dont worry about the water cost and the rest... it's worthy... you wont regret to be here.... if you stay outside you might be, due to security reason, traffic and the vary neighbours, let me know if you need any more infos..

JB

• 3 weeks later...

I found Palm Hills a very pleasant and clean place to live. The cost depends mostly on your lifestyle. But all in all we did not feel any of it was overly expensive. The water is on the high side but then never experienced the problems Hua Hin is having with water shortages.

Take a look it is a nice place to live, if you can't be on the beach. :o

• 1 month later...

Thank you

Hi

If you have any questions about living in Palm Hills, the residents have a website and a forum where they discuss matters like golfing fees and water rates

The website is

http://www.palmhillsresidentsclub.com/