Is Fidelity Possible In Pattaya?

Simbo

:D In my life, I have had a few long term relationships, none of them lasting I was married for 25 years and was never faithful, although I loved me wife. Since our divorce, I have had reasonably long term relationships, but have always ended up two timing. Is this normal, do many others carry on the same ? Most of the men I know have relationships and still go short time, they seem to get away with it. I always get caught out.

Recently, I met a nice girl in a short time bar. She came back to my house a couple of times, then I never saw her for a week or so. I took her back again. We are comfortable together and it crossed my mind to ask her to stay, but knowing me, once the novelty had worn off, I would be at it again.

I discussed it with her, suggesting she could move in with me , but keep working 1pm till 9pm, then coming home to me, living together, but having her independence as myself. I have a small motor bike she can use and would pay her a small amount. I'm thinking this may be better than a long term comittment I may never be able to keep.

Any thoughts, anyone? :o

I don't get it, either. :o

You want a relationship with her and offering her to move in, letting her work at a shorttime bar 8 hrs a day, and you are concerned the novelty might wear off and she might find out about you twotiming? :D

Why don't you just barfine her when you feel like it for a while, and think about other arrangements later, you could finance her a room a few streets away, for example.

Crazy, whatever, but perhaps a comforting thought would be that no matter what you do, others will have sunk even lower in Pattaya. :-)

Not really sure what Simbo is looking for here.. some guys saying "What, are you nuts?!" ? Fortunately it's not up to me or anyone else to tell you how to live your life, but maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnn... this is pretty skewed on several levels. Even ignorning the obvious point of shacking up with a bargirl/prostitute, there's the thing that you're basically pimping her out during the day, then after [insert some graphic scene here involving hairy oil workers and your future significant other] that, she'll jump into your bed at home.. hmm..

Seriously, this was a troll-post, right? :o Fooled me.

Crazy, whatever, but perhaps a comforting thought would be that no matter what you do, others will have sunk even lower in Pattaya. :-)

Not really sure what Simbo is looking for here.. some guys saying "What, are you nuts?!" ? Fortunately it's not up to me or anyone else to tell you how to live your life, but maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnn... this is pretty skewed on several levels. Even ignorning the obvious point of shacking up with a bargirl/prostitute, there's the thing that you're basically pimping her out during the day, then after [insert some graphic scene here involving hairy oil workers and your future significant other] that, she'll jump into your bed at home.. hmm..

Seriously, this was a troll-post, right? :D Fooled me.

i guess he got me also Mr. C :o

:o I take all your points. what would you think is a better idea. Take her from her job, install her in my house, get bored and mess around. To me, this is a good idea. we get to know each know each other first, if it doesn't work out, we part company. She has given nothing up and nor have I. If it works, she may well finish the bar and move in period. At this time, I cannot make a comittment to her, and as far as every tom, dick and harry going with her, ask your selves, what was your partner doing before she met you. It's a different world here and old values go to the wall. There isn't the stigma the same as western countries.

Anyway, she is on her way home and I'm cooking spagetti boulenaise for tea with a nice glass of red wine. How can she resist me ?

Not really sure what Simbo is looking for here..  some guys saying "What, are you nuts?!"  ?    Fortunately it's not up to me or anyone else to tell you how to live your life, but maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnn... this is pretty skewed on several levels.    Even ignorning the obvious point of shacking up with a bargirl/prostitute, there's the thing that you're basically pimping her out during the day, then after [insert some graphic scene here involving hairy oil workers and your future significant other] that, she'll jump into your bed at home..  hmm..

Seriously, this was a troll-post, right? :D  Fooled me.

i guess he got me also Mr. C :D

To the OP,My fiance can count on one hand how many people she has slept with, She isn't or would ever be a whore,

Onto your question,I think you want this girl to offer her services to you for free,So she can have free lodgings,

I hope she exploits you as much as you want to her :o

:D use them like the meat they are ? think what you say, I'll bet the majority of members wifes were pros before they married them, IF they were honest. I;m sick of this holier than thou attitude. What a load of <deleted>! :o

Simbo and Prwacher your as bad as one another.

As for staying faithful in Pattaya its not hard i was there for 2 years and stayed faithful to my wife (still am by the way) i suppose it depends if you have morals or not? Im no saint by any stretch of the imagination i just think you treat them as you want to be treated.

At the end of the day if your going to mess around and you know you will why bother getting married? just keep it simple.

What's yout problem m8???

Don't you know, it's ok for men to play about. It's a dick thing. Women dont even try to understand. You haven't got a dick.

Which ironically is why women have no brains, because they dont have a dick to keep them in.

So go on, get stuck in my son, just don't get caught out, and lie till you die. Never confess to a woman. I'ts not like a 'real' situation is it.

:o

:o Thats exactly it! It's not like the real thing. Things happen here that would be unthinkable in the west, here it's just part of life. Isn't that why we came here in the first place? Where is the beautiful scenery, I've yet to see. Smiling People? while they rip you off. beautiful women, yes, but they slag you off behind your back. If one wants a mediocre existance, one should stay in one country of origin, where you can lead a respectable boring life watching " Corri, or East enders" everynight.

I'm trying to make a life for myself that works for me and hopefully have a partner who is like minded enough to stay with me on my terms. As for getting one on the cheap, isn't that what we would all like. However, the one I finish up with will be a comparitvely wealthy woman. I have two houses a nice car and a few bob in the bank for the right one. In the meantime, whats wrong with trying them all out :D

:D use them like the meat they are ? think what you say, I'll bet the majority of members wifes were pros before they married them, IF they were honest. I;m sick of this holier than thou attitude. What a load of <deleted>! :o

well mr two timer what are you using them for then?? Intellectual conversation? you said yourself you can't handle being with a girl for long, Also some of us have wives that were not bargirls. please don't say a majority of the members have former pros as wives. maybe best said some members have former pros as wives.

:D I would still bet my bottom dollar, most men are married or living with ex-pros. one can fool oneself if it makes one happy. Anyway, whats the difference, ex-pros make good wives, they are more understanding of ones needs, I luv em!

Incidently, I felt a twinge of boredom this morning when she was going to work. Glad of the space, maybe she isn't the one for me after all. Could be back to square one. :o

Do what you need to do Simbo...

If it is a business arrangement so be it, just make sure both parties understand the conditions. And make it beneficial to both parties.

If you do go ahead don't get caught with any feelings for her as I am sure it would not last too long, but it seems that is all you want anyway so no harm done.

Good luck pal and I hope you enjoy your life to the fullest.

tukyleith (married, with kids but not judgemental)

:o Thanks for that, the most sympathetic reply I've had. You are dead right of course. She is gorgeous though, she met me in my local and the lads told me she was the best yet, but I say, never judge a book by the cover. I don't think I'd feel secure with her anyway, so I'll just go with the drift for now. I'm too old and long in the tooth for romance now, anyway. :D