Second Car

Hi all

I wonder if I could get some help in here..

Here's my situation..

I just bought a car last month but now I need second one for other family member..

I don't have work permit so I am not able to get any finance..

SO I think about get a car with girlfriend's name..

But here's problem..

She just stop work last week!!

She told me that she also unable to get finance..

Well... I was wonder... Is there any finance company that will approve without giving me hard time with all paperworks??

Or Is there any used car dealer who could help me with these kinds of matter?

I heard there is some used car dealer could arrange paperworks but higher interests on the car..

Well.. thank you all..

Good luck..

Can she get a guarantor ?

Can you put enough deposit down ?

Can you get a guarantor (Thai) ?

Garages are often sympathetic and many can get it approved when some of the more obvious questions do not have any answers. How much did your girlfriend make per month ?

How it works is that say Siam Commercial Bank have their Siam Leasing company which is their finance arm. They get backhanders from the garages so they are keen to do business. In my case, I was able to get the nod before filling in any paperwork just by showing what was available. I put 15% down (in the missus' name).

My friend Jimmy has a rich Thai friend he has know for 15 plus years, he paid cash for the second car for him, which allow the car to be place in Jimmy name now Jimmy pay him a monthly installment of Baht 7500. His friend allow for 7 percent rate same as Fin company. Hope you have such a friend. :o:D Wish I had.