Need Motivated Person To Learn Thai For Free In Cm

skoperism

Hello,

I am looking for someone in Chiang Mai who is interested in learning the Thai language for free. The person will be learning from a newly developed system designed to teach Thai fast using proven methods of secondary language acquisition.

The program firstly teaches how to read followed by a good foundation in spoken Thai that will allow you to communicate in most situations.

I am looking for someone who is going to be dedicated to learning the Thai language. They should have around 5 hrs a week free. Preferably 1 hour free 5 times per week.

The course is done on you computer in your home.

The tester must identify any bugs, errors or typos and document their opinion of every lesson.

Please PM me for more info.

Thank you.

Hello,

I am looking for someone in Chiang Mai who is interested in learning the Thai language for free. The person will be learning from a newly developed system designed to teach Thai fast using proven methods of secondary language acquisition.

The program firstly teaches how to read followed by a good foundation in spoken Thai that will allow you to communicate in most situations.

I am looking for someone who is going to be dedicated to learning the Thai language. They should have around 5 hrs a week free. Preferably 1 hour free 5 times per week.

The tester must identify any bugs, errors or typos and document their opinion of every lesson.

Thank you.

Pardon my ignorance but what is PM? Thanks as this sounds interesting.

Hello,

Thank you.

count me in , how do I start &pls. find here my email address: [email protected]

Thank you

Rudy

I was in the process of enrolling in a language course at the university. If you need my assistance I'm more than happy to oblige.

Let me know if I can be any help. email withgusto at yahoo dot com

Hello Thank you for your replies.

If you are interested please send me your phone number and some details about your background and also your current level of ability in the Thai language.

Its not so much spotting bugs. Its more spotting

- Typos

- Things that may be confusing

- Things that are too difficult

- And just giving general feedback and comments. from a learners perspective

Thank you