Does Airasia Require Return/onward Tickets For Tv Holders?

I plan to fly on a one-way Airasia ticket from Singapore to Bangkok on a two entry Thai tourist Visa next month.

My question is if Airasia requires a return/onward ticket from Thailand prior to boarding the SIN-BKK flight for tourist visa holders? And if so will they enforce it by not allowing me to fly from Singapore to Bangkok if I dont poesses the onward/return ticket in advance.

I tried calling their Singapore call center number multiple times but each time I was given a different answer by their representative. I also tried calling their Singapore Airport office and got no response.

I would appreciate some advice.

Thanks

I plan to fly on a one-way Airasia ticket from Singapore to Bangkok on a two entry Thai tourist Visa next month.

My question is if Airasia requires a return/onward ticket from Thailand prior to boarding the SIN-BKK flight for tourist visa holders? And if so will they enforce it by not allowing me to fly from Singapore to Bangkok if I dont poesses the onward/return ticket in advance.

I tried calling their Singapore call center number multiple times but each time I was given a different answer by their representative. I also tried calling their Singapore Airport office and got no response.

I would appreciate some advice.

Thanks

As you have a Visa there will be no problem.

It should not be a problem. Although by rules you do require a ticket on tourist visa it is almost never enforced by anyone but issuing Consulate. Visa exempt entry is when it is more likely to be an issue.