Flights To London

jbaldwin

Somebody recently claimed they got a ticket on qatar to London for 25000 inc tax just a few days ago. I asked him to upload the info but he told me to bugger off so not sure if it was true or not. Try using different dates if your flexible

I think there were a number of people who stated that Qatar were selling cheap flights at Central World over the weekend, it was clearly stated that as usual with this type of promotion it was time bound, as it was with Singapore Airlines recently.

The poster might not have been telling the truth, as might the others that posted that they were able to take advantage of the offer, but it seems a bit far fetched that they should tell lies regarding a promotion in such a public location.

Why he should have to prove himself by uploading the ticket details I really don't know.

I think there were a number of people who stated that Qatar were selling cheap flights at Central World over the weekend, it was clearly stated that as usual with this type of promotion it was time bound, as it was with Singapore Airlines recently.

The poster might not have been telling the truth, as might the others that posted that they were able to take advantage of the offer, but it seems a bit far fetched that they should tell lies regarding a promotion in such a public location.

Why he should have to prove himself by uploading the ticket details I really don't know.

They dont have to do anything but he already bought and it would have helped others if he would reveal the dates. The best i could find was the same as posted here. By the way gov ,I opened a thread and its still current. I found a flight fro syd-malaysia for $112 aud and I revealed how to find it rather than make people punch in 100 diff dates. can you not see the logic in that?

They dont have to do anything but he already bought and it would have helped others if he would reveal the dates. The best i could find was the same as posted here. By the way gov ,I opened a thread and its still current. I found a flight fro syd-malaysia for $112 aud and I revealed how to find it rather than make people punch in 100 diff dates. can you not see the logic in that?

Though I don't want to get into an argument I can see the logic of that very different scenario, what I couldn't understand is why you got so upset when the other chap wouldn't upload his ticket details, though I admit that I didn't read what he said, when his was an in store promotion rather than online - where you have to punch in the dates.

I was a bit fed upset that I missed the promotion.

Though I don't want to get into an argument I can see the logic of that very different scenario, what I couldn't understand is why you got so upset when the other chap wouldn't upload his ticket details, though I admit that I didn't read what he said, when his was an in store promotion rather than online - where you have to punch in the dates.

This is the last of this conversation on my part. I didnt get upset he sent a disgusting PM so I exposed him on the thread and the mods banned him NOT ME. Now maybe I got it wrong and it wasnt an online thing but he should have pointed that out. Why are you commenting when you didnt even read it... anyway Im unsubscribed here and moving on.

Edited by zorro1

This is the last of this conversation on my part. I didnt get upset he sent a disgusting PM so I exposed him on the thread and the mods banned him NOT ME. Now maybe I got it wrong and it wasnt an online thing but he should have pointed that out. Why are you commenting when you didnt even read it... anyway Im unsubscribed here and moving on.

I wouldnt unsubscribe now you nearly have 500 posts. Bedlam offers cheap flights for people wired to the moon. :o

I do not want to be in Thailand at Songran. I was thinking about going back to the UK but the cheapest fare I can find is 37,550 baht (28,765 plus taxes) on Qatar. Does anyone know of anything cheaper

Try www.kayak.com

Just put in BKK to LHR or MAN or wherever and the dates.

They list most options and show prices in $US including all taxes.

The price you have may be because of the exact dates you asked for. Try leave earlier back later etc.

Etihad and Qatar usually cheap.

To jbalwin: As others have stated. There was a sale. Held on the 7th, 8th and 9th. You missed it. I got my non-refundable ticket, valid for 1 month only for 25,455 Baht icluding all taxes. Travel is between April 1 and June 15. If I want to change date it will cost me 2000 Baht. But it is possible. I recommend you look around on different websites. There are bargains to be had. You just got to seek them out. Eva Airways, Etihad, Singapore Airlines and even Thai Airlines sometimes have a ticket sale. As for the Qatar Airways sale, I jsut happen to be in the office tower of Central World for a meeting and on my way to my car I stumbled accross the Qatar Airways Booth. Pure luck. I did not have prior information of the sale. Check out Thai Visa's Travel. I did notice some bargains there as well.

(unrelated to the above) Asking someone to upload a ticket onto a public forum is far fetched and offensive. It's basically saying "you are a liar" in someone's face. Highly insulting and very rude methinks.

I think it's time for Nohave and Zorro to kiss and move on. I still believe that zorro owes nohave an apology since no have posted some decent and great information on Thai visa. As a result of the information posted by Nohave I saved at least 10,000 Baht on my ticket to London!

I think it's time for Nohave and Zorro to kiss and move on. I still believe that zorro owes nohave an apology since no have posted some decent and great information on Thai visa.

I agree, but what Nohave said must have been really offensive for Zorro to have been so offended, but he is so I'm keeping out of it.

As a result of the information posted by Nohave I saved at least 10,000 Baht on my ticket to London!

Good for you, that will teach me not to check the posts, I am being quoted in the region of 37,000 Baht for Qatar in June.