Jerusalem Falafal

earlofwindermere

Based on the fact that the restaurant was full at lunch today, I'm guessing that many of you already know that there is a new branch at Meechok Plaza on Mae Jo road. It's nice to now have two Western-type restaurant options in the area (Jerusalem Falafal and Pizzamania).

Good for them ! Their food is excellent.

Easy access, easy parking, good food and reasonable prices and not too far from my place. Fabulous!

But way too close to the rimping that sells the little black licorice candy thingies, that most Dutch people will die for, called DROP!!!!!! YUMMIE! h040.gif

Not to mention the ice-cream they sell just inside next to the entrance b040.gifb040.gifb040.gif

It's right around the corner from my crib...

The wife likes that horrible noodle shop about 2 doors down from it, so now I will go there while she eats her noodles...

And the Coffee Bus has excellent pineapple shakes too.

Aerobics on Wed- Fri for your viewing pleasure as well... :o

But yeah, good luck finding a parking spot on Mondays and Tuesdays...a night market is there then..very busy.

Based on the fact that the restaurant was full at lunch today, I'm guessing that many of you already know that there is a new branch at Meechok Plaza on Mae Jo road. It's nice to now have two Western-type restaurant options in the area (Jerusalem Falafal and Pizzamania).

Glad to see that they are doing so well. Their supermarket products have always been a staple for me. It's nice that they can expand the restaurant business as well.