Short Stay Hotel.

nev

i land bangkok 10 30pm, from australia at suvanabumi and have a flight next morning 6 15 am to khon kean from don muang,so we cannot leave bags at the airport. i have a mate with me who is eager to get some action on this night as we are heading up to my tilacs village where last time there he went the whole week without any.

ok i do not need any action as i am very much loyal to my tilac.

my point is can anyone recomend a hotel or accomodation for such a short time we will be checking in around 11 30pm and will have to leave for the airport around 4 30 am.

if we was arriving and departing the same airport we could have left bags at the airport.

we do not want to drag our bags around bangkok,but if we can find safe place to stow luggage we might be able to stay awake in some bar and head to the airport early.

so any suggestions guys. thanks neville.

Edited by nev

thanks donna for the reply,yes i know any hotel but i am not familiar with bangkok,was wondering if there was a hotel that offers a discount rate,as we will be late check in, and no breakfast,i dont mind paying up to 1000baht, but to stay in a top hotel for around 5 hour not worth the cost. cheers nev

ok. why not try the nana hotel (i think its called that) that many members talk about? its a cheapie, close to the sleezy bars, and should fit your budget. please correct me if im wrong on the name. you can always try any of the links at the bottom of this page. scroll down to the bottom to see them.

i land bangkok 10 30pm, from australia at suvanabumi and have a flight next morning 6 15 am to khon kean from don muang,so we cannot leave bags at the airport. i have a mate with me who is eager to get some action on this night as we are heading up to my tilacs village where last time there he went the whole week without any.

my point is can anyone recomend a hotel or accomodation for such a short time we will be checking in around 11 30pm and will have to leave for the airport around 4 30 am.

if we was arriving and departing the same airport we could have left bags at the airport.

we do not want to drag our bags around bangkok,but if we can find safe place to stow luggage we might be able to stay awake in some bar and head to the airport early.

If you really need 'action' then I think that Donna is right, head for Nana plaza, but if you really just want a cheapo hotel near to Suvannarbhumi Airport then try The Valentine Hotel--I stayed there once and it seemed pretty sleazy but I REALLY only wanted somewhere to sleep for a few hours. And, it was a 1000 Baht last year.

Can't help with address but here's the 'phone no. 02-327-1646

Edited by haybilly

If you really need 'action' then I think that Donna is right, head for Nana plaza, but if you really just want a cheapo hotel near to Suvannarbhumi Airport then try The Valentine Hotel--I stayed there once and it seemed pretty sleazy but I REALLY only wanted somewhere to sleep for a few hours. And, it was a 1000 Baht last year.

Can't help with address but here's the 'phone no. 02-327-1646

thanks mate but want to stay close to don muang or as donna sugested nana hotel,we fly early from donmuang.

i have been nana plaza once before so i know where that is. thanks nev

The Nana is usually booked up weeks or months in advance so you'll likely not get a room as a walk in.

There used to be a place near Don Muang, Comfort Suites I think it was called but not absolutely sure, that did half day rates for people on stopovers. Sorry no contact details and it may not even exist anymore with the downturn in DM but try a Google for it.

Edit: Typo

Edited by PattayaParent

Nasa Vegas Hotel in Klong Tan. Perfect location. If you come from the motorway into Rama 9, take a left at Klong Tan intersection et voila! Never had a taxi driver who did NOT know the place. I stay there for many years about three times a month and had it only once that they were fully booked.

Next morning head out by taxi to Don Muang via Rama 9, should take no longer than 30 minutes to get there at this time of the day.

Rooms are clean and have a bathroom with bath tub. Rate is 690 Baht a night, check in/out anytime you like.

As for your friend and the "action", it is a 60 Baht taxi ride away via Petchburi Road/Asoke...

Nasa Vegas Hotel in Klong Tan. Perfect location. If you come from the motorway into Rama 9, take a left at Klong Tan intersection et voila! Never had a taxi driver who did NOT know the place. I stay there for many years about three times a month and had it only once that they were fully booked.

Next morning head out by taxi to Don Muang via Rama 9, should take no longer than 30 minutes to get there at this time of the day.

Rooms are clean and have a bathroom with bath tub. Rate is 690 Baht a night, check in/out anytime you like.

As for your friend and the "action", it is a 60 Baht taxi ride away via Petchburi Road/Asoke...

thanks mate will jot that one down and consider. :o