Need New Foam Cushions

jm49er1

i need to replace the foam rubber cushions on my sofa - does anyone know where i can buy replacements that can be cut to order in the Pattaya area?

Many curtain and furniture shops on Thepprasit, from around Soi 6 going East.

If you're in the South half of Pattaya it's worth a try.

i need to replace the foam rubber cushions on my sofa - does anyone know where i can buy replacements that can be cut to order in the Pattaya area?

if you go towards Rayong on Sukhumvit Road, after Pattaya Nua, go around 1000 metres and keep an eye on the shops on the left hand side. opposite near where the U -turn is on the right, and well before Index, there is a shop that sells all manner and thicknesses of foam. i am sure they will fix you up.

if you go towards Rayong on Sukhumvit Road, after Pattaya Nua, go around 1000 metres and keep an eye on the shops on the left hand side. opposite near where the U -turn is on the right, and well before Index, there is a shop that sells all manner and thicknesses of foam. i am sure they will fix you up.

are you saying this is between Pattaya Nua and Pattaya Klang on Sukhumvit? - sounds like this would have what i need

are you saying this is between Pattaya Nua and Pattaya Klang on Sukhumvit? - sounds like this would have what i need

yes, thats exactly what i am saying, you will see many rolls of foam stacked outside on the pavement, i believe its the last old style shophouse before the newly built part starts.

i hope that helps

• 10 years later...
On 3/14/2008 at 8:39 AM, timekeeper said:

yes, thats exactly what i am saying, you will see many rolls of foam stacked outside on the pavement, i believe its the last old style shophouse before the newly built part starts.

i hope that helps

is this shop still there?