Do Thais Visit This Site?

zorro1

Yes they do visit here. Some ladies for sure looking for a farang connection. :D:D:D:D Way to go girls.

BigSnake :o

to the OP...

comments like the above from a few presumptous farang men on the forum is enough to put ladies off the site.

i used to try to share and exchange views on that aspect of things with farangs on this site, after a couple of weeks I realised it was pointless.

now I try to keep my Thai opinion to myself and let the farangs who know better than me tell me how I think :D

having said that.....these decent blokes are who still keep me here

Yes there is alot of know it all's on here. I think alot of people come on here just to try and boost there self esteem abit. Slagging off Thai's and getting other farangs to give them a pat on the back must make some people feel better about themselves.

its more those remarks that assume any thai woman who is on an expat forum must be here cos they want the so called 'connection'

particularly in bangkok.....most women (if they are interested) certainly dont need to use the internet to meet farang men :o

and in my case...I see and know way too many for my own good already :D

but...well as the farangs put it... 'whatever rocks their boat'

(is that the right expression??) I COULD (in theory) use this site to learn English I suppose.....but then again..that COULD go either way :D

Yes! i'm thai and i visit the forum quite frequently but this is my first post due to my laziness to register. its quite entertaining for me to see foreigners exchange their views about everything in thailand from politics to channel 7 soap operas. anyways, if anyone ever needs help with anything in thailand such as translating, thai laws, etc., PM me. ill be glad to help!

Me too.. I am Thai/Chinese (girl).

The objective of visiting here is to improve my English. I also have an American friend, he is leaving back home this May, so no more farang friend this soon. :D But that's ok.

I enjoy reading in this ThaiVisa so much, but rarely post/reply. (usually hardly do even in Thai Website). Accept that some threads are too much complaining of my country, some are funny due to misunderstanding in many Thai culture... but I dont mind the complaining. Thailand isnt perfect country to live even for me, I don't believe that anyplace can be perfect for everyone.

Btw, wish you guys enjoy (or pls trying to.. :o ) stay in Thailand.