How is your weekend going?

Just back from a Dubai/Bahrain trip to visit my sons. Great, but very expensive. Got back with my Duty Free jaegermeister. Woke up yesterday morning with a whooping cough, sore throat and runny nose. Took a Covid test just in case. Negative.

However, the weekend does not finish until after the last Premiership Matches on Sunday. 

• Like 1

jager....bleck.....might as well drink that 7-11 toget stuff for your cough and cheaper than jager..

as per my weekend..hotter than the hinges of hades....fine and dandy..like sangsom n candy...

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Yagoda said:

I also just blew out a huge satsifying dump from the fab burrito I had last night.

Hows your weekend going?

Mine wasn't so special until I just read that. Now things couldn't be better. Thank you for that satisfying gem. 

• Like 1

Up at 6am as usual, turn on Ch34 news to check the mayhem happening in Thailand. Couple of cups of coffee, round of toast, w end off from the gym. Did the Samoeng Loop 90km on my Z650, then Green's shop at Hang Dong (Chiang Mai).

Mince and Onion pies, Cumberland sausage and 2 tins of Hot Dog sausages. Sandwich for lunch, bit of tidying up. Out for a few scoops tonight. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

The noise in Thailand used to drive me around the bend. I don't know what has changed, maybe the noise has gotten less, or maybe I have subconsciously learned to screen it out better. What I did do was to buy one of those cooler things for about 5000 baht and which don't really do much cooling but the put out a lot of white noise. I put it on at night and can't hear the barking dogs, idiots on big bikes, idiots on small bikes with modified exhausts, music from parties or bars in the village.....it works a treat.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, retarius said:

The noise in Thailand used to drive me around the bend. I don't know what has changed, maybe the noise has gotten less, or maybe I have subconsciously learned to screen it out better. What I did do was to buy one of those cooler things for about 5000 baht and which don't really do much cooling but the put out a lot of white noise. I put it on at night and can't hear the barking dogs, idiots on big bikes, idiots on small bikes with modified exhausts, music from parties or bars in the village.....it works a treat.

Have you thought about moving to a quieter location....?  🤔

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

Went out last night with a pal for an Indian curry and a few beers. Got up at 5:30am and was out cycling 20km with a friend to a local lake and back, weather was great. Had a banana smoothie and a hot latte on the way back. Lunch was a pepper ham sandwich with a wine cooler, watched some TV (sugar).

Great weekend so far .........

Can you recommend a good Indian restaurant for when I am in Chiang Mai next month? I do recall you previously mentioning that one on Loy Kroh Road was pretty good. Is it the one on the other side of the road from the bar complex, up near the night market? (Think you cross a very small bridge just before you get there, name of the restaurant escapes me).

Frankly pretty shight here in the UK lol

3 BMWs between us 2 that I own and all 3 have developed faults in the last few days !

German goddam shight 😁

Sat here with one of my lads trying to get the code reader to do its job !

10 minutes ago, roo860 said:

Taj Mahal Indian Resturant

099 134 7222

https://g.co/kgs/MHB9Ek

I've been to this one it's pretty good, it's on Loy Kroh Rd.

Cheers - I'll give it a try. Few beers at the Hangout bar then a curry.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, retarius said:

Try earplugs and a spliff. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Keeps said:

Can you recommend a good Indian restaurant for when I am in Chiang Mai next month? I do recall you previously mentioning that one on Loy Kroh Road was pretty good. Is it the one on the other side of the road from the bar complex, up near the night market? (Think you cross a very small bridge just before you get there, name of the restaurant escapes me).

RajDarBar Indian restaurant just by the dirty klong, near the night market end of Loi Krow.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BritManToo said:

RajDarBar Indian restaurant just by the dirty klong, near the night market end of Loi Krow.

Thanks BMT - I'll give it a try. 

• Thumbs Up 1