Non Imm B In Savannaket, Laos ? Dai Mai?

Hi!

First of all, I want to share this information based on my own experience ... You CAN GET a Non Imm B or two Months TOURIST from the Thai Embassy/Consulate in Vientiane, Laos. I have done it three times now (tourist visa) but it takes 3 days to process!

Did anyone get a NON IMM B from Savannaket? My friend told me they issue a TOURIST VISA there (S., Laos) in 2 hours time, but he didn t know about the NON IMM B> there fore I am throwing the Q. on THAIVISA

I need a NON IMM B, have all the docs but not the time to wait for three days in Vientiane... So, please let me know if you have succesfully done this before.

Cheers

Chris :o

The many people I've sent to Vientienne to get a Non-imm B have managed to obtain it over night (i.e. give in one day, collect the next day) one girl managed to get it same day. Also yes, Savannakhet will issue a single Non-imm B in the same time frame as above!

The paperwork they require seems to have changed in the last month they want a whole forest nowadays (I used to only have to send 4 documents, now it's 8 or so).