Pattaya Tv

dee123

....Well I know for a fact that I wouldn't like to present a TV show,but I am not sure whether its a change for the better with presenters who look like someone you are more likely to come across in a pub rather than a clean cut BBC professional............also the Pattaya newspapers aren't they a bit clich'e.....what do you lot think?.......a good thing or an embarrassment...??

...I do think the Danish chap who has lived there many years does a decent job when presenting small business's .......but in the the words of Ann Widdicombe "there is something of the night" about the rest of em :o

At least in Pattaya you can get Sophon cable.

In Bang sare it is True UBC & it sucks. I recently got hustled to by a S-Star satellite dish. They told me a lot of Ungrit.....Ya the only movie channel that was English-American was all in Russian 6 bible thumpin channels & one discovery type channel 13 Indian 3 Pakastani & 5 Thai channels.

Not one station I wanted Espn BBC bloomberg fox or cnn & 1 movie channel would work.

I had them take it back, even when they said I can't- it is already installed.

I replied no its not I will take it down for you. I would love some better choices here.

At least in Pattaya you can get Sophon cable.

In Bang sare it is True UBC & it sucks. I recently got hustled to by a S-Star satellite dish. They told me a lot of Ungrit.....Ya the only movie channel that was English-American was all in Russian 6 bible thumpin channels & one discovery type channel 13 Indian 3 Pakastani & 5 Thai channels.

Not one station I wanted Espn BBC bloomberg fox or cnn & 1 movie channel would work.

I had them take it back, even when they said I can't- it is already installed.

I replied no its not I will take it down for you. I would love some better choices here.

Check out the Internet, Communications, TV forum on this web-site.

It will have alternatives if you search long enough.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?ac...amp;s=&f=17

Edited by Humphrey Bear