Off Plan Condos... Jomtien Or North Pattaya

I was wondering if anyone or everyone can point me to some off-plan developments in Jomtien or North Pattaya. I'll be there again next month and was hoping to put a good list of projects together that are pre selling.

Thx

Mike

Mike, there are quite a few coming up and types/styles/prices vary widely. I don't want to assume you're a millionaire so here's a mix of what I know is available;

In Jomtien there's 'Park Lane' coming soon (prices start at about 1.2 Million-ish for a 36Sqm studio). Low rise style 8 floors, 4 buildings with a lagoon type swimming pool in the centre.

I've been past 'The Lofts Pratumnak' a few times now. It's right next door to the tennis courts of the Royal Cliff and it seems like their offering good early-bird deals and payment terms. Good spec, although not sure what prices are off hand.

Theres also a high rise coming next to Soi 11 on Jomtien beach, called 'The Beach'. Don't know much about this though.

In central pattaya there's 'Avenue Residence', another one offering units at a fairly cheaper price, but the payment terms are naff in my opinion.

Also in Central Pattaya there's 'Waterfront', which is a top of the range jobby, prices starting at 94,000 THB per Sqm. This is at Bali Hai pier and I would say the best location out of everything else, especially when the area is redeveloped in future - certainly with the best views at least. This will be launched about end of April.

In North Pattaya there's AD Condo, The Cove at 100,000 THB per Sqm++ amongst a few others. The cove looks stunning but its very very expensive.

There are quite a few more coming soon but I'm pushed for time here.... Let me know if you want any more details or any contact info on the above as I have a few brochures indoors.

Mike, Are you in the real estate business, because if you are then I'm sure you know all you need to know . But if not...Have you been in Thailand for a while? Do you intend to stay for ever? Do you mind if you don't get the return you expect? Do you really need to buy? You know you really must be careful .

Especially buying off the plan can be frought with danger. I mean what you see on the plan and what they tell you before you sign up may be different from what you actually get. Don't assume anything. If your not in the business ,please do your homework.