Pump For House

Beardog

I was wondering if anyone knows another source to purchase a 200-300 watt House Water pump to boost my 2000 liter tank pressure into the house. Either 100-300 watts perfect as it does not have to draw from the well.

I was wondering if anyone knows of another supply house in the Pattaya area other than Home Pro -Home Mart - Home Works. I was hoping to find a supply house not mainstream- sometimes the selection is better & the price is better as well.

Thanks

Edited by Beardog

I've thought for a long time that they ring the price of these pumps between shops as there is very little difference between all the leading brands between stores. Having said that though, I have found consistantly lower Mitsubishi pump prices at Kanyong on Sukhumvit. Failing that try the shop at the start of Theppasit on the left side just by the T junction. They can usually beat all other supply shop prices in the area.

I've thought for a long time that they ring the price of these pumps between shops as there is very little difference between all the leading brands between stores. Having said that though, I have found consistantly lower Mitsubishi pump prices at Kanyong on Sukhumvit. Failing that try the shop at the start of Theppasit on the left side just by the T junction. They can usually beat all other supply shop prices in the area.

Thanks Rimmer'

Kanyong is where I got my 300 watt Mitsubishi. It was cheaper 6 months ago- but now the price went up to the same or close to home mart home mart central & Home Pro. I wish Kanyong was a little easier to deal with. They pissed off my girlfriend so bad on our last major order that she hates going in.Unfortunately my Thai speaking is as good as their English speaking. I will try the Theppasit shop. I know the electric shop is a lot better than the hardware chains. It is worth a shot!

Thanks again

Barry

The pump I was thinking of getting turned out to be a Chinese made 1 year guarantee instead o f a three year. Anyone got a second hand 200-300 watt automatic well pump Mitsubishi or Hitachi or similar(reliable 3-5 year warranty?) they want to sell? I was going thinking of switching the 4 & 1/2 rai to an agricultural pump- not auto shutoff & huge, but I would have to figure out the zones(probably 1 or 2 instead of 8 due to the hugeness of the pump & no way to shut it down. I could use the 305 watt Mitsubishi for the tank & house. A lot more thinking to do than dropping in an auxiliary pump to boost the pressure to the house.

Thanks Rimmer!

Right again as usual.

Kanyong had the best price. Got a 200 watt Mitsubishi good for hot water & stable pressure.

With the 305 watt for the pickup out of the well & the 4 & 1/2 rai garden & using the 200 watt for the 2000 liter water tank to the house. Totally stoked, & this time it was much easier. I knew what i wanted Alisa haggled the 3% off ( no problem as it is 3% off anyway) I got the fittings from the local store in Bang Sare! Still can't beat their price for Mitsubishi pumps.

Thanks again!

Beardog

Thanks Rimmer!

Right again as usual.

Kanyong had the best price. Got a 200 watt Mitsubishi good for hot water & stable pressure.

With the 305 watt for the pickup out of the well & the 4 & 1/2 rai garden & using the 200 watt for the 2000 liter water tank to the house. Totally stoked, & this time it was much easier. I knew what i wanted Alisa haggled the 3% off ( no problem as it is 3% off anyway) I got the fittings from the local store in Bang Sare! Still can't beat their price for Mitsubishi pumps.

Thanks again!

Beardog

Well done Mr. B :o

Believe that could be the same as I use, a WP205 I think from memory

Thanks Rimmer!

Right again as usual.

Thanks again!

Beardog

Well done Mr. B :o

Believe that could be the same as I use, a WP205 I think from memory

Same Same Except it is the EP205 (made for a hot water heater)- which in Bang sare I will probably not need.

It kicks ass especially in conjunction with the EP305.

Sometimes trying to save a baht by getting less of a unit is insane. At least I know this pump will make it for 5 years & 1 day without repairs!

Thanks again.

Cheers :D

Edited by Beardog