Good Travel Agent In Bkk?

Does anyone have a travel agent in BKK that they recommend? Did a search and only found info at least 2yrs old.

Any help would be appreciated. :o

a little shop called sawadee travel on sukhumvit road right next to nana bts station, its lies between soi 6 and 8.

someone else put me on to them, i was in there last week and the girl saved me over 20,000 baht on the cost of a ticket, dont know if i can post the website and phone number, so pm if you need.

Mighty Travel on Silom at Naratiwat. Located in Silom Plaza next to Lao Airways. They are great! Have used them for parents and friends over the years for incoming and outgoing travel. It looks like a small operation but both agents are very senior and speak fluent English and are well travelled. They constantly surprise me with getting cheaper fares after confirming an already cheap fare on the same airline. They are also recommended directly by several airlines such as Etihad, Finnair and Qatar.

Latest find for me was 26,000 roundtrip inclusive of taxes to Europe over the Songkran. When calling the airline direct they offered 31650 round trip.

Old Croc, have you had any experience with Thaivisa Travel? The few comments I have seen hasn't been too good. Higher prices and poor response. It may have just been start-up problems as I haven't seen anything recently.

Yes, I bought a ticket for my GF to come to Australia last year. Reasonable price and friendly service. No problems encountered.

(Of course, I was in Australia at the time, so had limited oportunities to shop around Thailand for better deals. And trying to buy a ticket in Oz for a flight originating in Bkk was ludicrous)

Edited by Old Croc