My Thai Wife

After a few months of marriage 9 in all i had to cancel my wifes visa and send her home.

this was a 2 year LImited Remain to stay visa.

It is till in her passport and i need to know if she can still get back into the uk with it or get another sponsor to get into the UK

Cheers for any help

Norvin

After a few months of marriage 9 in all i had to cancel my wifes visa and send her home.

this was a 2 year LImited Remain to stay visa.

It is till in her passport and i need to know if she can still get back into the uk with it or get another sponsor to get into the UK

Cheers for any help

Norvin

Write to the embassy who issued the visa and withdraw your sponsorship. Explain to them the reasons and recommend they do not issue another one.

You mean you sent her back to Thailand, her 'home' since she is legally married to you is with you.

Once again we are reminded.... A Thai wife is not just for Christmas.

You mean you sent her back to Thailand, her 'home' since she is legally married to you is with you.

For these reasons

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/lofiversion/...hp/t120949.html

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=174608

No sex

Recruiting men for womwn married or not in thailand for money

Working for the Thai mafia

Never home but down the pub getting names and addresses without her ring on

For these reasons

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/lofiversion/...hp/t120949.html

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=174608

No sex

Recruiting men for womwn married or not in thailand for money

Working for the Thai mafia

Never home but down the pub getting names and addresses without her ring on

What i want to know is can she come back in to the Uk with another sponsor or with the same Visa she has a string of men now and lives with one in Norway and no I did not send her back but brought her back and tried my best to repair the marriage but she was contacting men in Oz and in UK for the richest

I asked a similar question recently and I believe the consensus was that she would have been able to remain in the UK until her visa expired, she would probably have been able to come and go from Thailand until that time unless the husband asked the authorities to cancel the visa.

As for another sponsor, it was argued that hse would have to prove why the first marriage broke down so quickly and why she should be deserving of another visa with the new man. I countered that argument saying that if she had left after the first marriage broke down and obeyed all the rules then I would not see why she should be refused another visa with a new man even if simply, it matters little to the UK government which guy she is living with as long as she has not contravened rules or broken any laws.

She has a spouse visa which will let her come a go as she pleases in and out of the UK as many times as she wants

That is the law

Informing the Home Office or The Border and Immigration Agency does not mean a thing. Your initial application for the spouse visa made sure that she can be in the UK legally for two years.

End of story

So in the not so distant future she will come knocking on your door in the UK with a petition for divorce and get all the legal aid she is allowed to screw you for every penny you have.

If I was you run like mad or move so she will not be able to hand you that petition.

The visa she has was issued on the basis of her intending to live with you permanently in the UK as husband and wife. Whilst it remains valid it will be good enough to get her on a flight to the UK, but should the UK immigration officer establish that the original conditions of the visa are no longer met, she would in all likelihood be refused entry.

Scouse.

Darklightmatter your grey matter aint working. She obviously dishonoured her legal 'intent' and as such abused the intention of her visa. Thats why its a temporary 2-year. He has everyright to warn off the immigration people and they will take notice.

Give her both barrels Norv!

Darklightmatter your grey matter aint working. She obviously dishonoured her legal 'intent' and as such abused the intention of her visa. Thats why its a temporary 2-year. He has everyright to warn off the immigration people and they will take notice.

And how are they going to do this.

The Home office receives thousands of letters a day do you think that they have the manpower and resources to stop one person who flashes their visa at passport control when entering the country.

I do not think so.

Remember this guy has filled in all the legal forms for his dear beloved wife to live in the UK. There is nothing he can do.

Besides that the person in question can quite easily changes their visa status to another like being a student by learning English at a local Education centre.

This woman his all the rights as a UK citizen for two years regardless of what her husband thinks as we have only heard his part of the story. So do you think the Home Office is going to believe him? For all we know this guy has beaten her up and she is in fear of him thus she is in hiding. She can quite easily say this and get away with it (it might also be true). So there is nothing Obvious about any of either her or his intentions. Either party has to prove it.

I think the Home office has more important things to worry about

It's not legal aid but UK lawyers who work on commission for Thai girls when they want to get a divorce that he should be worried about, although the last time I looked he will not lose every penny, more like half of his assets if no kids are involved.

Legal aid is given to anyone who is in a legal dispute that cannot cover any legal bills (i.e. they are poor) in the UK. The final payment of the lent money by Legal aid would be paid out by the poor husband who will finally have to give up his wealth at the Financial Dispute Resolution. FDR

Thus the poor husband pays out her legal bill and Ancillary Relief which I think is a crime.

...do you think that they have the manpower and resources to stop one person who flashes their visa at passport control when entering the country.

As pointless as it may seem, that's precisely what immigration officers at the ports of entry do.

Remember this guy has filled in all the legal forms for his dear beloved wife to live in the UK. There is nothing he can do.

I beg to differ. If circumstances materially alter during the currency of the visa, then its validity can be negated. Paragraph 281 of the Immigration Rules requires that the two parties to the marriage manifest an intention to live together permanently. This is not simply at the time of applying for the visa, but upon each subsequent entry to the UK during the validity of the settlement visa, and I would argue that such a change as the OP describes is more than material to his wife's circumstances.

Besides that the person in question can quite easily changes their visa status to another like being a student by learning English at a local Education centre.

It is not possible to switch to being a student from another category. Furthermore, without knowing the OP's wife, we're not in a position to judge whether she would meet the criteria of another category.

This woman his all the rights as a UK citizen for two years regardless of what her husband thinks as we have only heard his part of the story. So do you think the Home Office is going to believe him? For all we know this guy has beaten her up and she is in fear of him thus she is in hiding. She can quite easily say this and get away with it (it might also be true). So there is nothing Obvious about any of either her or his intentions. Either party has to prove it.

The onus would be on the OP's wife to establish to the balance of probabilities that her relationship with the OP is subsisting, and failure to do so could justifiably result in refusal of entry. Given that the OP would have already bubbled her to the Home Office and, presumably, would foresake her should an IO contact him, it is not clear how she would be able to show their relationship to be genuine.

It is certainly worth contacting the Home Office in order to ask that they circulate his wife's details on the warnings index.

Scouse.

Dear Scouse

I beg to differ sir! My exploitive Thai wife walked out (ran off) from the matrimonial home after I found out she married under false pretence. I informed the Home Office I received no reply nothing.

I explained that she no longer is being supported by me and that her visa is annulled. They did not give a toss. She lived in the UK freely for over a year. At the moment the UK is inundated with tens of thousands of immigrants who all want to stay, work, study, holiday in the UK.

We are now legally divorced and her spouse visa is out of date.

From what I know my ex is now a student studying English with a legal visa

How did she manage to do that then?

I did inform the police through crime stoppers (as this is what I have been told to do) and they have done absolutely nothing.

The Home Office would not necessarily seek to remove someone present in the UK on a spouse settlement visa whose relationship breaks down during the currency of their visa, but the OP is describing a situation whereby his wife has left and might seek to return. Should she seek to return, she would be subject to being readmitted by an immigration officer who, if aware that her relationship is no longer subsisting, would in all likelihood refuse her entry.

I'm afraid I can't really comment upon your ex-wife's current status as I have no personal knowledge of her circumstances etc.

Scouse.