Is Acceptable To Drink Half Pints On A Football And Beer Night?

mrtoad

Come along & find out my freind. I understand glasses & assorted drinking vessels are provided...if required.

Thanks Chavy, unfortunately I am going to stay with the outlaws for a month in ueatgoi in Ubon province on Wednesday for a month before I evacuate to Hanoi for a year - I hear the local brew (Bia hoi) is 5 bht a glass there, allegedly the cheapest beer in the world and cable TV is plentiful -

Cheers mate, good luck to you and your team (as long as its not BCFC, BRFC, ECFC)

With those Acronyms, you must be a janner. :o

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Come along & find out my freind. I understand glasses & assorted drinking vessels are provided...if required.

Thanks Chavy, unfortunately I am going to stay with the outlaws for a month in ueatgoi in Ubon province on Wednesday for a month before I evacuate to Hanoi for a year - I hear the local brew (Bia hoi) is 5 bht a glass there, allegedly the cheapest beer in the world and cable TV is plentiful -

Cheers mate, good luck to you and your team (as long as its not BCFC, BRFC, ECFC)

Sounds interesting Richie, hope you keep us up to date on your trip to Hanoi....please give us the low down of this beer "Bia hoi", looks like it's worth investigating.

isnt totlanh (sp?) somewhere in vietnam? you can start a vietnam chapter of the Bkk footie night

I would start a Sydney chapter...but the esteemed MOD is too busy .............. and without him...there'll just be me :o

isnt totlanh (sp?) somewhere in vietnam? you can start a vietnam chapter of the Bkk footie night

I would start a Sydney chapter...but the esteemed MOD is too busy .............. and without him...there'll just be me :o

Totlanh is indeed in Vietnam, and he popped into Bangkok a few weeks ago and met up with the guys. Hopefully, will be having a few visiting members this weekend too.

There is a sugestio that we may be having a night out near the end of the season in a well known seaside resort.

Beer and Football night in Vietnam would be great and defo no-one would be permitted to drink half pints otherwise they would be banished from the hallowed club :o

So far a resounding no, no to half pint consumption, even if the excuse put forward is plausable. :D

Been in and out the country like crazy. Haven't gotten anytime to party and all. You guys got me :o here for not able to join and drink even half pints.

:D Enjoy reading all the updates though.

I, too was stunned and shocked by mr half pint antics. I was about two feet away from the northern ecky thumper and was distraught at how he managed to lift his right hand pinky in an easterly direction. Obviously mannerisms nay automatisms from previous half pint soirees.

Mr Toad was mumbling something about milk in the other corner but I have to warn u folk out there that it would be very unwise to send toady out on a milk mission as this distingushed member has got the thai word for milk mixed up with a good old scottish word that starts with HOOTs and finishes in

MON. As Del boy would say WHAT A PLONKER.

Hopefully Toady will forget about milk this weekend and get back to his usual dricer.

I, too was stunned and shocked by mr half pint antics. I was about two feet away from the northern ecky thumper and was distraught at how he managed to lift his right hand pinky in an easterly direction. Obviously mannerisms nay automatisms from previous half pint soirees.

Mr Toad was mumbling something about milk in the other corner but I have to warn u folk out there that it would be very unwise to send toady out on a milk mission as this distingushed member has got the thai word for milk mixed up with a good old scottish word that starts with HOOTs and finishes in

Hopefully Toady will forget about milk this weekend and get back to his usual dricer.

Easily confused when one has consumed 22 half pints of cider. :o

Easily confused when one has consumed 22 half pints of cider. :o

I think you ruffled a few hair clips to get Macenello on the forum :D

I can't believe that only 5 months ago. Our order of drinks on the Bkk beer night no. 1 looked like this

post-19542-1206024599_thumb.jpg

And 5 months later it looks like this.

post-19542-1206024366_thumb.jpg

I need to get back quickly and knock you all into shape :o

As Shaggy would say "It wasn't me".

I can't believe that only 5 months ago. Our order of drinks on the Bkk beer night no. 1 looked like this

Couldn't agree more MrBJ, When MrBJ returns fizzy apple drinks, Mai Tai & pink hair clips are strictly banned !! :D

Couldn't agree more MrBJ, When MrBJ returns fizzy apple drinks, Mai Tai & pink hair clips are strictly banned !! :D

Oi, you saying that Cider is not acceptable. :D

MATCHING HALF PINT?

:o:D

That's got me thinking ???

Where is the 'BigToe' ? Last spotted trotting down Soi Cowboy, did he ever make it to the end ? I ask myself.

:D:D

Yes BT made it to the end okay ( someone had to look after the Half Pint member) as he was staggering, Pink Hair clip had closed for the night. and Toady was looking for milk ????? Not TO FORGET our sleeping companion......

Are we still all on for tomorrow night ?? Come on Mighty Man Utd :D

BT :D