Confused With New School Job

Hi,

I was a teacher in thailand for 2 years, I left the job last year in March 2007 and now I am back in thailand on tourist visa, I recently been offered a job by another school. I want to know if there is any kind of Documents that I need from my previous employer(thailand).

And what if they refuse to provide any documents required.( I had resigned in a proper manner).

And if there are any documents required from the previous employer please give the details.

Regards,

Tony

Nothing, you don't need any documents from your previous employer. If you are coming back with a new tourist visa, then you you can start from there especially if you have been out of LOS for a year.

Hi,

I was a teacher in thailand for 2 years, I left the job last year in March 2007 and now I am back in thailand on tourist visa, I recently been offered a job by another school. I want to know if there is any kind of Documents that I need from my previous employer(thailand).

And what if they refuse to provide any documents required.( I had resigned in a proper manner).

And if there are any documents required from the previous employer please give the details.

Regards,

Tony

Perhaps a TEFL Certificate and proof of an educational background in the English language. Besides that, nothing.

Petch01