Cnet And Download.com Blocked?

junkofdavid2

Is CNET blocked????

I've been trying to access them for 3 days now but always network errors.

So I tried accessing them using an "unblock" website and voila! It worked!

If it is indeed blocked, their are really some nutcases "up there" to block a legitimate and well reputed website. But maybe it's not blocked.

Is it blocked with you, and which ISP are you using? I'm using True (Wifi).

:o

Edited by junkofdavid2

Why is it whenever somebody around here can't access a website temporarily for whatever reason, he always thinks it's "blocked." There is no conceivable reason that the Thai gov't would block CNET or download.com. Similarly, when some household item seems to have gone missing, it's always been "stolen," never misplaced--until it's found!

Guest Reimar
Why is it whenever somebody around here can't access a website temporarily for whatever reason, he always thinks it's "blocked." There is no conceivable reason that the Thai gov't would block CNET or download.com. Similarly, when some household item seems to have gone missing, it's always been "stolen," never misplaced--until it's found!

I second that!

To be unable to access a website didn't mean that the website is blocked. There could be a lot reasons and blocking is just one of many! 

I really suggest to use the question about someone can access that specific website or not instead of telling that the websites is blocked or even just ask the website is blocked. 

In almost most of the similar cases, that sites are not blocked but not reachable for many different reasons.

Cheers.