Damned, It's School Holiday, Any Idea For Kids?

kob

Sawatdee khrap,

as you surely knows it's school holidays!

And for the first time I'm wondering how to entertain kids during that 2 months time.

How do you entertain your kids in Bangkok during holidays? Is there any kind of activities club for kids during holidays?

Kob

• 2 weeks later...
?????????? My kids next school holiday is 2 weeks from 4 April for Songkran and the 2 months summer hols don't start until July.

aren't your kids in a Christian school or a least Westernized school? In the Thai schools it's the big holidays for sure.

They play outside with other kids. We see them at lunchtime and again right before it gets dark and sometimes with a small bruise from playing and falling. Some comforting and a plaster and away they go again.

Easiest time of the year as we don't have to bring them to school every day.

• 2 months later...

Well my daughter's school year ends at the end of this month and there's two months to fill. She's off to Chiang Mai to the Prem Center's `Adventure Camp' for a two week program that sounds like great fun. Wish I had holidays like that when I was a kid. Then back for a week `relaxing,' as she puts it, then a week horse riding a the Nonthaburi Equestrian Sports Center, then she and I will go to Mae Pim coast for 3 weeks (my longest break in years), and then another two weeks before the new school year starts.

Was looking to put in a week or so at the Harrow School sports program but, after numerous phone calls and emails over the past month, they've yet to be able to give me a price for the transport too and fro or the program....That chase started with their ad in the Bangkok Post: two email addresses, both bounced back....Go figure.