Concerts In Bkk

MSingh

Just wondering if anyone knew of any Bands touring through BKK in the foreseeable future or even 2008 ?? I'm gagging for a bit of Live Music & a night out watching a serious Band, Chilli Peppers would be great, Oasis even, any of the big " Superbands " even ??

Thanks for that & after looking at that website, i can safely say that the answer to my question is a resounding NO.. :o
Welcome to Bangkok! Heh. Actually Harry Connick Jr. was here Monday night and Maroon 5 was here last month. Englebert Humperdink was here last August, heh. Not that these are headline acts anymore, really, but they're the most noteworthy I can think of. I guess Beyonce was here a year back or so along with Fitty cent if you're into the whole hip hop/R&B thing. We're more likely to get "An Evening With Cliff Richard and Rick Astley" or something.

Just wondering if anyone knew of any Bands touring through BKK in the foreseeable future or even 2008 ?? I'm gagging for a bit of Live Music & a night out watching a serious Band, Chilli Peppers would be great, Oasis even, any of the big " Superbands " even ??

Stereophonics will be playing in Bangkok on the 26th April, its a free concert.

Now that's more like it.. :o

When where ??

Rick Astley &/or Cliff Richard is really taking the Biscuit...

hmmm Wasn't Incubus coming? My partner went to Avril a couple of years ago. Seems like there is a concert worth going to every couple of months or so. I however, am just not fond of big venue settings at all.

Now that's more like it.. :o

When where ??

Rick Astley &/or Cliff Richard is really taking the Biscuit...

Saturday 26th April - 100 Rock the Uncensored in Bangkok.

Its on their website - stereophonics.com

For a local sound, Sek Loso is alright and at typically at a nearby club.

For the phonics gig you have to sign up to this web site. It's in Thai so I got the misses to do it. We got an email confirming we had got tickets, but were told we would receive a text confirming the time and location. Nothing yet and the gig is on Wednesday! So has anyone else actually got confirmation of this gig?

I bought Bangkok Rock concert tickets last year, mainly because Stereophonics were headlining, but they pulled out at the last minute! Still a good weekend tho...

phonics are playing this year where do you buy the tickets

Hi guys, seems like alot of us are interested in this phonics gig. The web site above is the only one I know of where you can register for tickets and yup it's all in Thai. We registered though and haven't really heard anything back (had initial confimation) so not overly confident in it. The only other thing I can suggest for people wanting tickets is to ring the number given in Guru magazine. The show was advertised in last Fridays addition (it's in there online one too) number is 02-539-8686. Good luck

Hi guys, seems like alot of us are interested in this phonics gig. The web site above is the only one I know of where you can register for tickets and yup it's all in Thai. We registered though and haven't really heard anything back (had initial confimation) so not overly confident in it. The only other thing I can suggest for people wanting tickets is to ring the number given in Guru magazine. The show was advertised in last Fridays dition (it's in there online one too) number is 02-539-8686. Good luck

anyone reckon you could get in by throwing the security some cash if you dont have tickets?? neone know how many tickets theres gonna be??

• 4 weeks later...